going to a black dahlia murder gig next week and wondered what to expect
what the pits are like
hardcore dancers
just violence
cos my gf is coming and i dont want her getting badly hurt ive heard bdm shows are pretty much u go and leave with injurys.Any truth in that claim
i thought it may just be scenesters like "YEA TIS BR00TAL"
but what can i really expect

also i am not expecting to rub icy hot on it or do a barrel roll
Last edited by the agony scene at Aug 11, 2007,
Do a barrel roll, if you screw up and hurt yourself, rub icyhot on it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I went to Unearth 2 years ago and it was pretty hardcore but nothing I would not be able to handle ( I'm 5'7, 160 lbs ). Besides, if you're scared you can just stand at the back and actually enjoy the music..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
+1
EDIT : to bubban
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
Bubban covered everything you need to know. You can close this thread now. Maybe you should have taken the time to think that a Black Dahlia Murder show wasn't the best place to take your girlfriend.
Nikolas
How big/old are you and your girlfriend?

It probably won't be terrible. If you don't mind bruises.
Who dat?
Quote by rickyy
I went to Unearth 2 years ago and it was pretty hardcore but nothing I would not be able to handle ( I'm 5'7, 160 lbs ). Besides, if you're scared you can just stand at the back and actually enjoy the music..

yea the problem arises when she doesnt want to be left alone in those surroundings and i want to go pitward so i was thinking of brining her with but i thought bdm may be jumping in at the deep end so to speak
Quote by highvoltage66
how much sense does it make to go to a concert to get hurt?

seriously...

i go to concerts to listen to bands i like

+1

I think moshing is rather stupid.
Quote by the agony scene
yea the problem arises when she doesnt want to be left alone in those surroundings and i want to go pitward so i was thinking of brining her with but i thought bdm may be jumping in at the deep end so to speak

You'll get separated in a pit anyway...
Who dat?
yea ive explained that she wants to do it but i juts thought bdm may be abit extreme for her first experience
Well, I'm fairly sure the guy they carried out on the stretcher was just another idiot who broke his own neck doing this ---> http://youtube.com/watch?v=hBzNNqhfHG4

I just smashed some of those tiny little faggots to pieces. I usually go for the music and small amounts of cash in their size 2 jeans.
develop a boil on your ass
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
alucardmik is actually from the outer rings of jupiter and likes to drink goat milk while rubbing his nipples counterclockwise. so i hear...
Don't bring your girlfriend. Those people are always hogging space with their arms wrapped around the girl. If it's a small club she'll probably get hurt.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
Yeah I have to agree, it's a really bad idea. You never want to have to use this line on a date:

"Sorry love, I didn't mean to punch you in the face, I was getting my hardcore on!"

"You know full well that once I'm windmilling I can't just stop just because someone gets in the way..."
Did you know, the same person that writes music for Avera Levene writes the music for BDM?
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive
Quote by sirlimecat
Did you know, the same person that writes music for Avera Levene writes the music for BDM?

Avera Levene? Who's that?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I meant Avril Lavigne, Say no to pugs or you'll spell as badly as me.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt
Dod 250 Overdrive