I always thought it'd be cool if when you went to sleep and had a dream that you could meet someone you know in your dreams and it's actually them. Like, if you both go to sleep, and then meet each other in the dream... Idk, just a weird thought, I should really go to bed.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
No. You're just being crazy. It's interesting, yes, but crazy.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by blackflag49
That happens all the time in cartoons

...and cartoons happen all the time in Czechoslovakia.
Twins say this can happen. Like they'll each have a dream where they are talking to their brother/sister, and in the morning during breakfast they'll talk about it and realized they had the same dream and can recite each and every word spoken in the dream. I think it can be possible with anyone, but the brainwaves have to be in alignment or something.
^that's awesome, yet a little creepy..

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Saw you in that dream last night and uhh.."

"Yeah?"

"Well, I never knew you liked muddy dicks..."

"Oh.."

"I don't know if i feel comfortable here...."
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
My ex girlfriend told me about a dream that she and her mom both had the same night and had the same details.. it was weird
forgot what it was about tho..
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
Quote by thefretlord
My ex girlfriend told me about a dream that she and her mom both had the same night and had the same details.. it was weird
forgot what it was about tho..

Make sure to find out what it was about again.
Quote by jgelderloos
anyone else have a dream then a few months later have a continuation of it?

It happened to me once.

Does anyone ever get that thing where when you wake up in the morning, and you just had a dream, and you don't know if it really happened, but your so tired and you fall back asleep and the dream keeps on going, that happened to me like 7 or 8 times this morning. Then again I had had a huge blunt the night before and was still baked in the morning.
OH NOES! My sig is gone.
That would be so ****ing cool.

Me and my girlfriend joke that we have conversations in our sleep. 'Cause we both actually talk in our sleep and we thought "wouldn't it be cool if it turned out we were actually talking to each other?!"
Quote by lateraluspiral
She sucked your dick after you put it in her ass..?
Thats love.

Date idea?
Quote by Kensai
Sneak into mordor
Quote by Gigatiran
At least you're thinking out of the box.

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club.

Save the world?
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

lol at this picture i have to agree with this guy

but it is an interesting thought