k, I am gonna spare you the crap, I am a guitarist looking for band members, I need everything, meaning Bass, Drums, and a Singer, I am a firm believer of one guitar only, but hey, if anyone is better than me (which I am sure there is someone that is) then feel ffree to be like "Hey, Ill e your lead gutarist". I am willing to take anyone, so post here with your information, meaning where you live, name age, that crap.

Kyle Thom
Monroe, NC 28112
Instrument played - Guitar(lead or rythme)

There is an example, so yeah dont be a moron when you are posting
Quote by Arora_Forest
k, I am gonna spare you the crap, I am a guitarist looking for band members, I need everything, meaning Bass, Drums, and a Singer, I am a firm believer of one guitar only, but hey, if anyone is better than me (which I am sure there is someone that is) then feel ffree to be like "Hey, Ill e your lead gutarist". I am willing to take anyone, so post here with your information, meaning where you live, name age, that crap.

Kyle Thom
Monroe, NC 28112

Damn...
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
where do you live?

oh and by the way there is a classifieds section for this

edit - forgot the s at the end of classifieds, totally threw the whole sentences meaning off
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
o i wanna join. not! jkjk. just wanna say that u should go in music classifieds cause u will find more stuff there.
Quote by Arora_Forest

Kyle Thom
Monroe, NC 28112

what else is there to say?
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.