Lookin to get a new one and was looking at ESP's AX & F models? I really dont know anything about them, but they look cool so anyone have comments on their construcion/sound quality? Or you think I should just keep playin my Fender PBass and save the $600ish for the warwick thumb i want?
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
save it, youll be happier in the end
Quote by dunkelblau

Dear Stoner Stone,
I have found in reading this post that you are lacking the intelligence of a normal person.
you need serious help, possibly involving a screwdriver, and a large piece of wood.
please, be deceased now.
thank you

I would really save it. After you get the ESP, you'll want another bass, and you'll have to throw money down on it. After the Warwick, you will wonder why you ever played a different bass!

Dictator For Life of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Yertle to join.
I think going from a '72 Precision to an ESP is a major step down. The Warwick is an entirely different beast and will go well right along with your bass.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..