Why do people keep asking about things that could be found in seconds with a Google search?
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
because we get funnier answers
Quote by iantheman
I went to school stoned twice. the first time was a lot of fun, but the second time we had a guest speaker from the women's resource center come in, and talk about rape. I couldn't contain my laughter. Never again.
+1 It's so annoying seeing threads titled "Which Digital Camera is the Best", ect..
666 BRO
no smileys on google. yep thats it.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Because theyre a bunch of attention seeking whores.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Because people would like to discuss it with other people, rather than reading a article that may not answer all of there questions. Its not a hard concept really, people communicating with people in real time. It's much more informative and interesting than your everyday review.

Just rub some icy-hot on it, youll get it.
Quote by gsr2k6
Because people would like to discuss it with other people, rather than reading a article that may not answer all of there questions. Its not a hard concept really, people communicating with people in real time. It's much more informative and interesting than your everyday review.

Just rub some icy-hot on it, youll get it.

Yay for real-time! *hugs you in real time* =)
i've posted threads like this before. the only response i seem to get is ITS THE PIT GET OVER IT, ANYTHING GOES IN HERE!!! so get over it anything goes it's the pit.
Quote by Eminored
Yay for real-time! *hugs you in real time* =)

Real time hugs FTW. This is totally real time. Really.
because maybe somebody wants an opinion from people they can see might have had a valid opinion in the past, not some douche reviewing a product on the website.. i asked here about getting an MP3 player 8 months ago.. I had never heard of The Zen by Creative, but damn if it isn't amazing. and IMO far superior to an Ipod...

thats why people ask random questions in The Pit
When I was a little lad and wanted berries and cream, mommy would make me do the little lad dance. Mommy's gone now. But I still like to do the little lad dance, and you might too.
Quote by Kankuro
+1 It's so annoying seeing threads titled "Which Digital Camera is the Best", ect..

Sorry!
To TS
I get real answers from google, I want funny answers from the pit!
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by Dingalingling
When I was a little lad and wanted berries and cream, mommy would make me do the little lad dance. Mommy's gone now. But I still like to do the little lad dance, and you might too.

Berries and cream Berries and cream I’m a little lad who loves Berries and cream.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by pabloneruda32
Why do people keep asking about things that could be found in seconds with a Google search?

oh the irony?
Quote by Ehh
Berries and cream Berries and cream I’m a little lad who loves Berries and cream.

/Thread
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Cobalt Blue
because maybe somebody wants an opinion from people they can see might have had a valid opinion in the past, not some douche reviewing a product on the website.. i asked here about getting an MP3 player 8 months ago.. I had never heard of The Zen by Creative, but damn if it isn't amazing. and IMO far superior to an Ipod...

thats why people ask random questions in The Pit

YAY!!! Someone is standing up for me!!! lol
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.
Quote by The Madcap
Because they feel uncomfortable typing "Penis problems F.A.Q." in google?

Yea, because it says "Penis Cancer" as the first result. Maybe UG has something when everyone says "You have cancer"?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by pabloneruda32

http://www.google.com/search?hl=xx-elmer&q=Why+do+people+keep+asking+about+things+that+could+be+found+in+seconds+with+a+Google+search%3F&btnG=Seawch