It's not D&D unless you have pens(or pencils), paper, 20-sided dice, and your virginity.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
yeah, search google for xbox emus and be amazed my friend.
I Love Oreos, And im English =D
Youre not going to be able to emulate an XBOX unless you have an amazing computer.

Theoretically, it is possible, since it uses a modified x86 compatible hardware.

However, there are only 2 emulators I know of. 1 only plays HALO, and is very slow/choppy, and the other isnt an "emulator" in the sense of the word, instead it converts the executables run by the xbox into an executable that can be run by Windows.

So, no, there arent.
MAGIC MISSILE!

FEEL THE WRATH OF MY .......*ROLLS D6*........ 4....no wait 5.........do you add char-oh no wait........4 PTS OF DMG!

And before anyone jumps me just acknowledge that Vin Diesal used to play. He's hard.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Conica
yeah, search google for xbox emus and be amazed my friend.

Really? Are there roms for it?!

I'm not asking where to get them just if you need a hard copy of the game or if you download roms.

Personally the best "advanced" emulator I've played is Project 64.

Also downloading Dreamcast games off DC++ is brilliant, but I haven't for ages!
The Xbox is a 128 bit machine, while a PC is only a 32. Also, an Xbox is 800 MHz with 64 MB RAM. So you will need a machine 3x better than your current computer to run it. (at least)
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
The Xbox is a 128 bit machine, while a PC is only a 32. Also, an Xbox is 800 MHz with 64 MB RAM. So you will need a machine 3x better than your current computer to run it. (at least)

So an Xbox is better than a 3.4ghz dual CPU with 3GB of ram and a graphics card 20x better than the one in the xbox?
dandd, you ****ing fail. Just dont, you'll end up living with your parents forever!!!
Quote by Jonjy2
Haha! You are awesome Bucketbotman!! Lolz!!

+100

I CAN PUT MY FOOT BEHIND MY HEAD!

Gear
Ibanez RG370DX special edition!
Tanglewood Oddessy Acoustic
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960's A slant cab
Fender 40W amp
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by bucketbot
dandd, you ****ing fail. Just dont, you'll end up living with your parents forever!!!

The abbreviation is D&D, or AD&D for Advanced Dungeons and Dragons. Get it right, cunt!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by bucketbot

Well Internet forums......your not far off.

Embrace thyself.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Jackolas

So an Xbox is better than a 3.4ghz dual CPU with 3GB of ram and a graphics card 20x better than the one in the xbox?

No, to actually emulate it. It all well and good to be able to emulate a gameboy, or an N64, but an XBox is still a pretty advanced console.