Ok so I'm trying to make one of those files thats "make.gif" but i dont know where to start. What program do i use for it. Would like any help

Peace
make.gif?

use paint
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
When you save it go to 'save as' and add .gif on the end.

Edit: It won't be animated though. It will just have 1 frame
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
ive actually been wondering that too, like say i had 3 or 4 jpegs, what would i do to make them a jpeg
Quote by nmelluzzo
ive actually been wondering that too, like say i had 3 or 4 jpegs, what would i do to make them a jpeg

They're already jpegs.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Lord-Hypnos
you can save an image file as gif using paint o.O

Yeah but how do you make it so it moves like having mutiple frames. I should have said that at the start
Quote by Shred Head
So how'd you make on with two or more frames

Good question

Quote by Dirtydeeds468

BUT DUDE! THAT'S MY OPINION! JUST LIKE PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS THAT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS! IT JUST CAN'T BE CHALLENGED BECAUSE IT'S YOUR OPINION!

WHEEEEEEEE.

Heja Sverige!
depends on exactaly WHY you need to make a .gif file.

If its just a straightforward image, open it up in paint and re-save it as a GIF file.

If your trying to create an image with a special property unique to gif files(animation, transparency) you'll need a more complicated image editing software, such as Photoshop or The gimp.

hope that answers your query.

Edit: if you don't have the proper software and/or knowledge to do these things, I can do them for you if you like, just p.m. me with the details.
Quote by Slicendice
depends on exactaly WHY you need to make a .gif file.

If its just a straightforward image, open it up in paint and re-save it as a GIF file.

If your trying to create an image with a special property unique to gif files(animation, transparency) you'll need a more complicated image editing software, such as Photoshop or The gimp.

hope that answers your query.

Edit: if you don't have the proper software and/or knowledge to do these things, I can do them for you if you like, just p.m. me with the details.

Yeah that does thanks