I found some used mesa amp online, but I can't search their details on mesa's website.

1. Mesa/Boogie STUDIO.22+
2. Mesa/Boogie 50 CALIBER+

Are they all tube amp? or hybrid?
( Did mesa produce solid state or hybrid amp anyway? )

thanks in advance.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
mesa doesn't do solid state, i don't think they do hybrid either. idk about you, but, i think boogies are the best sounding amps i've ever heard.
wow all tube.
nvm it. just asking. dont have the cash right now.
(edit: not willing to spend it now as got something more important to spend money on)

thnx for the reply.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
Last edited by noobme at Aug 12, 2007,
say if i had the cash, which 1 would be more suitable for me?

between the 2 mesa, or jcm900, or laney lc30.

my influences are hoobastank, lost prophet, sum41, blink182, metallica, lamb of god, kalmah, megadeth, trivium and so on.

thanks.
Quote by JackFlash19
Quote by noobme
say if i had the cash, which 1 would be more suitable for me?

between the 2 mesa, or jcm900, or laney lc30.

my influences are hoobastank, lost prophet, sum41, blink182, metallica, lamb of god, kalmah, megadeth, trivium and so on.

thanks.

I've never played the .50, but I've played the .22 and I liked it quite a bit. That'd deffinately be your best bet for what you play, out of those at least. If you find a cheap JCM900 4100 or 4500 (running on 5881s - 6l6s, preferably), you could add an OD pedal and probably get those tones, but the .22 has enough gain for LoG by itself.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
thanks.
Quote by JackFlash19
the .50 is amazing, i own it and it has such unbelivable tone
My Gear=
ESP Horizon w/ Seymour Duncan bridge pickup
Mesa Boogie DC-5 50W
BOSS GT-6 Effect Processor
anybody else that own these 2 mesa? or played? any comments?
Quote by JackFlash19