Finally, a middle class white guy expressing himself via his rap music. You've no idea how long I've waited for this, and I'm seriously hoping he gets the record deal he so sorely deserves.

Average Homeboy

Video is a tad homoerotic, but considering he can wear shades in a swimming pool it's worth watching.

CLASSIC!

EDIT: Btw, the first middle-class white rappers seem to be Beastie Boys, way back in 1979.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Aug 12, 2007,
yeah

is he serious ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

That was absolutely shite.

It's like the Beastie Boys' retarded cousin.

EDIT: He raps about what he doesn't have as opposed to modern rappers rapping about what they do have. It's really no different.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 12, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp
That was absolutely shte.

It's like the Beastie Boys' retarded cousin.

I love the keyboardwork... and the epic mullet.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Uncomfortable.

The music makes me feel like my hair and scalp is oily and that I need to brush my teeth.
Quote by burningcowsrule
My God.

It's like if the Holocaust was a rapper.

Actually there's rapper who calls himself The Holocaust, and he's a million times better than Denny Blazin (or whatever his name is). Then again, even Mims is a better rapper than Average Homeboy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warcloud
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
lol everybody forgot mike shinoda = white or something white-ish he does rap...although it's in nu-metal but still
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
^Shinoda is Asian-American, as indicated by his Japanese name.
i know but still white-ish or something and besides...asians don't rap either or do they?
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
"Hopefully, you can help me get my big record contract."
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Cresspo
i know but still white-ish or something and besides...asians don't rap either or do they?

I'm sure Asia has a thriving rap scene, and the Chinese-American Jin won BET's Freestyle Friday back in 2001 and is signed to Ruff Ryderz.
hmmm crap...well, who cares, i've never been into rap music really although i must say, i love linkin park (ya i know, shame on me, i can't help it, already listen to it for like 5 years now)
Quote by sadistic_monkey

Quote by Wratheh
Funny video.

"As you can see, I'm not black" Wow, what a rapper.
666 BRO
Holy crap, that's a joke, right? Right, guys?
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by SomeEvilDude
You've no idea how long I've waited for this, and I'm seriously hoping he gets the record deal he so sorely deserves.

sorry to burst your bubble
this was done like 20 years ago
he's now like old and balding and shizzle
yeah....
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
sorry to burst your bubble
this was done like 20 years ago
he's now like old and balding and shizzle
yeah....

I hate to burst your bubble, but I think he was being ironic
That was the best rap video I've ever seen.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Considering he's an average class WHITE rapper, it's very similar to Run DMC's "It's like that"

I love the way he goes on about how he's not black and he makes his own bed. Because no black people make their own beds, do they?
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join