Well, summer is winding down and its time to start looking for new gear. are there any other shredders out there in UG. what do you ride? and where?

I am buying a new board this year, just looking at the new capita stairmaster, sexy. what will be the top park boards this year?
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
i got a lamar. everyone else hates them but i love it. i cant wait till winter to board again i love it
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
I've got the snakeskin looking burton board. Shamfully I can't remember it's real name. Burton boots and really cool bindings that again I cant remember the name. I usualy go in Feb or April to Sweden but for a treat coz my dad has loads of time off so we're going to the U.S or Canada. So psyched.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
I love snowboarding....
But there's no snow in ireland........

but i'll probably go somewhere this winter....
i hope i do!!