Quote by PendulousThread
what you say?

You have no chance to survive, make your time! Haha.

Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Expensive and hard to find.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Freakin' amazing tone. I guess the only thing I dislike is a lack of 3 band EQ, and lack of reverb.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Noisy and doesn't sound too great when new.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
It has to be cranked for OD, it doesn't have 3 band EQ but still it sounds sweet!!!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Wouldn't know I haven't even seen an Orange amp around here so...
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
NO ONE SPEAKS BAD OF TEH TINY TERROR.

But seriously: not much versatility. That's it. I thought the lack of an EQ would be a problem but to be honest..I don't care, less for my brain to fry over ^^

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
only the coolest of all cool kids can understand it

edit: okay i'll contribute something useful. honestly the first time i read your question i didn't even understand it

in my opinion the biggest problem with the tiny terror is just trying to get a good clean sound at a decent volume. even on the 15 watt setting it's hard to get a good loud clean sound. the 15/7 watt selection barely changes the volume in case you didn't know; it just kind of changes the way your amp sounds. ummm also the lack of eq as mentioned above is kind of a pain. the tone knob is not very useful; you would get more tonal changes using the tone knob on your guitar. for that reason, i think it's best you use this amp with a pretty good/decent guitar, as this amp relies a lot on the tone of your guitar. i use mine with an american strat and it's great for what i need it to do (Classic rock/hard rock)
Last edited by mystique facade at Aug 12, 2007,
Quote by PendulousThread
I didn't understand Gabel's comment..........

Ever heard of All Your Base?

That's from an old video game called Zero Wing. It's famous for it's really ****ty English translation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base

Read that.

From the manusscript:
Captain: What you say !!
CATS: You have no chance to survive make your time.
CATS: Ha Ha Ha Ha ....

That's why I said as I did.

For those who knows the AYB thing you should know what I'm talking about.

Anyway.

The Tiny Terror is an awesome amp and even though I have a Rocker 30 I'm REALLY GAS'ing for one.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by PendulousThread
I didn't understand Gabel's comment..........

It's a reference to an old computer game ^^

Hmm, the cons of the Tiny Terror are:

Lack of EQ control,
Not the greatest cleans in the world (you're buying it for the crunch tbf).

That's about it. It's very ballsy, incredibly lightweight, loud enough to gig with and is pretty cheap.

Someone said it's expensive, but it's really not. It's really well priced for the quality of amp that you're getting.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Rite! get the reference now lol Well im playing my MIM strat, but ignore the MIM bit, its a absolute jem that sounds better than all the MIA strats that were in the store at the time (over 30, the sales advisor got pretty pissy lol) but ye, thanks for the info, Gabe, my friends getting the rocker 30 combo so shall i pass on the good word about it?
Quote by PendulousThread
Rite! get the reference now lol Well im playing my MIM strat, but ignore the MIM bit, its a absolute jem that sounds better than all the MIA strats that were in the store at the time (over 30, the sales advisor got pretty pissy lol) but ye, thanks for the info, Gabe, my friends getting the rocker 30 combo so shall i pass on the good word about it?

The Rocker 30 sounds great with a Strat. I recorded some of my bands tracks with a Strat through the Rocker. The Tiny Terror has a similar kind of voicing, just not quite as aggressive. It'll sound brilliant.

Don't feel like you have to defend a MiM Strat. Everyone knows they're great guitars, especially if you can be bothered to find a good one.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay