close game, england played better, but we have something you don't :

Sébastien Chabal, which is on the same awesomeness level as Chuck Norris and Jesus. he will eat your soul!

ITT we make bets for the return match, and praise the god that Chabal is!

if france won in england, then they can win even more in france.

oh, and i noticed that johnny wilkison is james hetfield's twin!

LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
I never realised until I went to France how mental you guys are about rugby. Liking the hairy dude's beard.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
French people are strong enough to play rugby? Wow, you learn something new every day.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
they play surprisingly good rugby. not as good as the All Blacks, but good rugby. eh, i'm a Scotland Rugby fan.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
French people are strong enough to play rugby? Wow, you learn something new every day.

shut up and go enjoy your napalm. does vietnam even have a rugby team?

Letthebassplay : i too think we're gonna have troubles against the all blacks if we meet them at the world cup. i just have a slight hope of winning, but all we can do is pray. they owned at the last friendly match.

edit : Metalguy : haha! i must admit that was a good one. however, this title dates of 2003. but yeah, congratulations on the title maybe this year it will me our turn?
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
Last edited by Meatbag at Aug 12, 2007,
hmm i dont know you didnt beat us by that much...i think its going to Aus or All Blacks you will get to the semis i think
SIG
England. I don't know a damn thing about Rugby, but I hate France! That and the English are cool when they don't jump on the "lets hate America cause its cool band wagon.

I know someone's going to call me a hypocrite cause I don't like the French...
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
haha hypocrite...

umm yeh lol just thought i'd say that...oh and america dont play rugby....
SIG
Quote by Meatbag
shut up and go enjoy your napalm. does vietnam even have a rugby team?

Lol, I live in the US. Not Vietnam. And no one is dropping napalm here. Though I did make some napalm a while ago for the 4th of July. Quite enjoyable.
And no, Vietnam doesn't have a Rugby team. But we did win a war against France for control of Vietnam.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Oh come on France and war? Not really their thing (in more recent years)

EDIT: There for their
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by metalguy001
hmm i dont know you didnt beat us by that much...i think its going to Aus or All Blacks you will get to the semis i think

yeah, it's true. if i remember well, the ball was in possession of the english 60-70% of the time on the first half. but you have to remember the fact that we missed 2 penalties. damn, our shooter sucked that day, i think it was skrela, not totally sure though.

i think france might get to the top 3. it would be kickass if we made to the final, and 3rd place wouldn't be bad either. i have faith in france!

america are qualified for the finals, i've never seen their team play, maybe it will be a good surprise?

and wtf, france jumping on the american hating bandwagon? most french people think life in america is a dream.
LTD DV8-R
Peavey Triple XXX
LTD EC-50
To all Frenchies in this thread:

I'm so, so, sorry for the effect Bill O'Reilly has had on your perception here in the United States. Most Americans have no idea what life in France is like, so they picture guys in berets, smoking cigarettes with that plastic extender thingy (a la Cruella De Ville), drinking sauvignon blanc and eating croissants while they draw their tall, thin, naked girlfriend, who is posing in front of them in a public place. Politically and militarily you have been given a reputation as pussies for not being able to handle Germany in either world war (although, if we were on the front lines from the beginning with a population as small as France's, we'd be in the same situation I'm sure), and more recently for avoiding Iraq, which in hindsight actually shows that your leaders are far wiser than our own.

I also have no idea what life in France is like, but I have an idea it's probably slightly different than what we perceive.

EDIT: Anyway, congrats on your rugby win. I wish we played it here, it looks badass.
Last edited by pratt121 at Aug 12, 2007,
I'm sure that nice french people exist, but every single one of them that I have met in person have been douches. I realize the culture is a bit different and I allowed for that. I hate France almost as much as I hate California.

I didn't really intend to hijack this thread so I'm just gonna call it done. Unless anyone wants to continue the discussion.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*