Ok. This is my first time doing any repair at all with wires on a guitar. I just pulled out my old washburn and the input jack is completely ripped off the wires and laying next to the guitar. I know in order to get them re-attached I have to use a soldering iron. But which wires go where? I have 2 wires hanging out. One is white the other is just wire. . . . Where do I connect them on the jack?
if you look at the jack, there should be two terminals to solder to. one connects to the ring that touches the shaft of the cable, the other is the prong that touches the tip. the bare wire is ground, solder it to the ring part. the other wire's the hot, solder it to the tip part. if that doesn't work, switch 'em.
Signatures are for posers.

oh wait, that's a signature.