Now I recently got a Nintendo DS emulator from torrents, and I couldn't get it to work from these winRAR archive fololder type thingies. But I got another emulator and that works fine.
The problem is I got Pokemon Pearl with the emulator, and I really can't get it to work... I've tried everything, but when i open the folder, it just comes up with a massive amount of symbols and words in this notepad format type thing.
Does anyone know how I can get it to work?

finally got your mind of those threads did you ?
can't help you tough sorry

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Most DS emulators are pretty faulty. There are a lot of games you won't be able to play on them. In a few years that'll change though.

EDIT: I just realized you meant you were having trouble with the torrent not the game itself. You may have gotten a bad torrent. But if the game is in a .rar file by itself then you can probably have the emulator just play the rar. So maybe try that?

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Last edited by screamsoftly at Aug 12, 2007,
I have iDeaS 1.0.1.6
it works with pokemon diamond but its too ****ing slow and the graphics are ****ed.
Quote by noxiosimitator
finally got your mind of those threads did you ?
can't help you tough sorry

quiechoo... I do post in lots of different forums actually You just never see cus you're always in those rating threads... I have time for both