Also, for those of you who saw my last thread, Marvin P. Bush, was in charge of security at the twin towers when the attack happened. 8:44 a.m.: Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld, talking about terrorism at the Pentagon says, "Let me tell you, I’ve been around the block a few times. There will be another event."He then repeats it for emphasis, there will be another event." Read the timeline, put the facts together,http://www.911timeline.net/

both the planes that hit the wtc passes by the Indian Point Nuclear Power Station (currently americas #1 terror target) why didnt they hit it? they could have killed over 20 million people and rendered the northeast corridor of the us uninhabitable for thousands of years
So there is alot of evidence that this was a cover up, a conspiracy, and just read this stuff, Im not stupid, im not an idiot, many scientists around the country beleive there was more than just planes that did this. Also,9:23 a.m.: A sonic boom occurs, which was picked up by an earthquake monitor in southern Pennsylvania, 60 miles away from Shanksville. This was most likely caused by a fighter jet breaking the sound barrier.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30682
This is near the area flight 93 was brought down, and commercial jets cant break the sound barrier, so its impossible for anything other than a fighter jet.

9:42 a.m.: United Airlines Flight 93 passenger Mark Bingham calls his mother. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham," he said, nervously. "I want to let you know that I love you. I'm calling from the plane. We've been taken over. There are three men that say they have a bomb."why does he say his last name?

9:55 a.m.: Inside his White House bunker, a military aide asks Cheney, "There is a plane 80 miles out. There is a fighter in the area. Should we engage?" Cheney immediately says, "Yes." As the fighter gets nearer to United Airlines Flight 93, he is asked the same thing twice more, and responds yes both times.

10:06:05 a.m.: According to seismic data, United Airlines Flight 93 crashes near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, in Somerset county, about 80 miles southeast of Pittsburgh. This is also 124 miles or 15 minutes away at 500 MPH from Washington D.C. An eyewitness reports seeing a white plane resembling a fighter jet circling the site just after the crash.

Shortly after 911, a flight controller in New Hampshire ignores a ban on controllers speaking to the media, and it is reported he claims "that an F-16 fighter closely pursued Flight 93... the F-16 made 360-degree turns to remain close to the commercial jet, the employee said. 'He must've seen the whole thing,' the employee said of the F-16 pilot's view of Flight 93's crash."

A lot of this has been said in the open, on C-Span by scientists, but the government kept it away from mainstream media, please read the information and understand what im trying to stay, be open minded. thank all of you for your time and consideration.

Also,Finally, ask yourself these two simple questions about 911:
Who had the most to gain (follow the money)? Who had the most to lose?

The owner of the world trade center, a few weeks before the attacks, altered the insurance to include terrorist attacks, after the attacks, he walked away with 7 billion dollars. Lucky.... huh, maybe hes just psychic....
Last edited by tai1221 at Aug 12, 2007,
As Rankles said in an earlier thread about conspiracy theories.

Balls Balls Balls Balls Balls

He was right.
Quote by that_1_dude24
f*ck off.
*reported*

Why dont you shut your mother ****ing mouth, if your such a ****in retard to just blindly follow the government, go ahead, im trying to get people to understand something, so go ahead report the truth. thank you, ill be here. since when is it wrong to post something like this.
Quote by burrit0

I posted that in the other similar thread.

In other news, I'm about to report this.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by tai1221
Why dont you shut your mother ****ing mouth, if your such a ****in retard to just blindly follow the government, go ahead, im trying to get people to understand something, so go ahead report the truth. thank you, ill be here. since when is it wrong to post something like this.

People would take you more seriously if you didnt use such immature name calling.

It is clear that you lack the necessary intelligence to remain civil and it is clear that you are easily brainwashed by conspiracy sites.

Before you get on your high horse, I am from England and I have done my own digging around all the conspiracies and found that I should report yo ass for being rude to people.

*Reported*
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
All of you who didnt bother to read anything i posted, your all idiots, blind, stupid, and naive . Report this all you want, i dont care.
the other day two brazilians died in iraq, when bush was told this he went awol, he was like, omg how could this happen, this is gonna kill me in the polls, im gonna loose america. he assistant asks him if he's taking this a bit too serious, bush replies, what are you talking about man! how many's in two brazilians?
keep blues alive
Quote by tai1221

Seriously stop trying to convince people on UG, even if what you were saying is the truth, (which no one can really say) It would be scoffed because of it's unpopularity and the lame way you phrase things.
Quote by tai1221

I mean come on guys, he's a visionary!
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
Quote by Guitardude19
People would take you more seriously if you didnt use such immature name calling.

It is clear that you lack the necessary intelligence to remain civil and it is clear that you are easily brainwashed by conspiracy sites.

Before you get on your high horse, I am from England and I have done my own digging around all the conspiracies and found that I should report yo ass for being rude to people.

*Reported*

That is true, and im sorry for saying that. I have never said anything like that on this site before**, and will never again, and there are plenty of people rude to me, not respecting what i said, so report them to, be equal and fair sir.
Prove im wrong, with 3 or more sources, none have said why tower 7 collapsed, call me stupid all you want, show me some evidence other than that crap from www.bestpageinthe universe.com
I wont post this again, but this is stuff i missed the first time, i hope you all grow up someday, and actually read the evidence, from multiple sources, thanks for all of your time, and for those that criticize me, your all rude to.
Lol @ conspiracy theories.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...
Do you seriously think, if it was actually a conspiracy, that these people would be stupid enough to leave these 'clues'?
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...