Hey.

I'm looking to buy a Fender P-Bass Special, and my friend said that to save money I could try getting one from the Squire Mod series or something where they take the stock Squire P-Bass Special and mod it up.

But, I can't find it anywhere on the Internet. Has anyone got any info on it (website, video, etc.)?

Thanks.

When there's something strange in your neighbourhood...who ya gonna call?!

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
he probably means the squier vintage modified series, though they don't make anything resembling a P bass special yet. They offer a white sid vicious-alike P bass, a P bass with a neck humbucker, a Marcus Miller-style Jazz bass and a Jaco-lite fretless Jazz bass.

Other than that I don't really know, uness there's a new line I haven't heard about.
I'm only aware of a normal P and a normal J in the vintage modified series. The J is made out of better wood than the P, for some reason.

Good basses though.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
I'm only aware of a normal P and a normal J in the vintage modified series. The J is made out of better wood than the P, for some reason.

Good basses though.

Squier released a bunch of new ones this last little while. Search bar "new squiers". I started a thread with links.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
Squier released a bunch of new ones this last little while. Search bar "new squiers". I started a thread with links.

Aha, I'm behind the curve once again.

Result!
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.