RhoadsSRV8290
Junko Partner
193 IQ
Yes. Their album with John Scofield is my favorite. I think they have some great tunes, however, there are many tunes of theirs that I absolutely can't stand.
If everyone liked what I did, I probably wouldn't be playing anything of depth.

—Joshua Redman
TheHeartbreaker
The Pope of Zeppelinism
1,584 IQ
Quote by RhoadsSRV8290
Yes. Their album with John Scofield is my favorite. I think they have some great tunes, however, there are many tunes of theirs that I absolutely can't stand.

I thought that I had made a thread on them, but perhaps not.

Anyays, their music is groovy as hell.
Slash 602
doesn't really like slash
338 IQ
Yeah, the album with Scofield is AMAZING.
aetherspear
UG's producer/DJ
1,277 IQ
they have a few with scofield. do you mean out louder or agogo. Agogo is john scofield backed by medeski martin and wood, and out louder is medeski, scofield, martin and wood. anyways, i'm seeing the 4 of them at the chicago jazz festival in a few weeks.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Slash 602
doesn't really like slash
338 IQ
I meant Agogo, but I've never heard the other. Scofield is amazing either way.
RhoadsSRV8290
Junko Partner
193 IQ
Agogo is SO GOOD. I own that one too.
If everyone liked what I did, I probably wouldn't be playing anything of depth.

—Joshua Redman
TheHeartbreaker
The Pope of Zeppelinism
1,584 IQ
So because of this thread I decided to listen to Out Louder last night since I hadn't for a couple of months.

I think that the strongest track is probably the first track (Little Walter Rides Again), but the rest of the album is fairly solid as well.
power freak
Counting to infinity...
1,431 IQ
They are probably my favourite band of all time... If not favourite top 5 easily.

I've got nearly all of their albums, just wish they were easier to find! My favourites change on a day to day basis, at the moment I'm liking Uninvisible a hell of a lot, and combustication... And friday afternoon in the universe... And The Dropper.... **** it, I love them all.

I went to see them earlier this year and I ended up standing next to Chris Wood! It made an amazing gig even better!

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details