well i have a dean from hell guitar and i love it! but i want to get another guitar which is smaller and a fairly normal shape. i dont want a replacment for the dean just another guitar.
so can you suggest a good guitar for playing metal stuff mainly

cheers
booo.....

did i scare you???
get a jackson dinky or soloist or an ibanez rg
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Crate XT120R
(broken) Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah

lolzords
Schecter C-1/C-7 are ****en tastic for anything, esp. the models around $600 and upwards. LTD H/M/MH are also really good guitars for metal, with normal shapes. Whatever you do, just don't get a mexican fender, those are the most over priced guitars on the market, I'd say you're better off with a squier for the same price, most of the time.
ibanez rgt42dx. words can't describe it
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by Aziraphale
Schecter C-1/C-7 are ****en tastic for anything, esp. the models around $600 and upwards. LTD H/M/MH are also really good guitars for metal, with normal shapes. Whatever you do, just don't get a mexican fender, those are the most over priced guitars on the market, I'd say you're better off with a squier for the same price, most of the time.

I keep forgetting that one. I'm sorry UG'ers! ;_;
But yeah Schecters are damn good.
Quote by Eminored
Ibanez, ESP, and Jacksons can give you a great shredding ability with a sexy shape. RGs and Soloists. What's your budget though?

my budget probs £300-£400
booo.....

did i scare you???
Quote by Eminored
I'd go with ESP and Ibanez. Lower end Jacksons suck. Get one and mine with it until you get enough gold to upgrade.

300-400 british pounds are like...7-800 bucks am I right guys?