Page 1 of 3
This constitutes my 5th thread about my girlfriend in the past 4 months.

She's gone away with an foreign exchange student program, she left one week ago. She'll be away for the next 326 days.

We won't be seeing each other for aproximately another 124 days from now on. We'll be together then for 32 days, then away from each other for another 170 days after that.

I miss her everyday. I miss her so much, not a day goes by without me considering just leaving school to go there and be with her instead. The sweet irony of it all, is that i knew she was going away when i first met her. I knew that it'd be hard, but I still couldn't help but fall completely and hopelessly in love with her the first time we spoke.

She has the most beautiful eyes in the world, and that smile... That smile will haunt me every single one of the 294 nights that we'll be apart for the next year. The way she would squeek when i grabbed her unappropriately in public. The way her whole face would just light up when she saw me when we'd been apart for more than a second. The small sound of contentedness she would make everytime i put my arm around her at night before we went to sleep, the way our legs would be as throughly entwined as possible when we slept. How prettily she cried as she walked into the flight gate when she left. How she'd whisper how much she loved me in my ear as we fell asleep, everytime. How she always made a bad joke about how I fart all the time whenever we had a moment together to disguise her embarrassment (Really, I've only ever farted once in her presence that she noticed). How jealous she'd get whenever the subject of my ex-girlfriends would come up.

And more than anything, the fact that she's the most beautiful woman in the whole world, and for some reason, is fully and comprehensively unaware of the fact.

Its part of why I'm so afraid for us, by the way. She's so unaware of how attractive guys find her that she never realizes that they're not just being friendly when they're hitting on her.

Anyways, i just needed to vent my feelings for her somewhere where no one would know me, and no one would care, but hopefully where someone will read it.

If you read as far as this, for whatever reason, I appreciate it.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL At above comment!!!!!!!
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
I mean the comment above the one above me.. make sense? The Squeek one
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Yea man, my girlfriend just went camping for 3 days, I share your pain.
Spastic Ink
you guys are ****ed up, he was just venting geez, the guy misses his love, maybe if all of you werent huge losers, you would have a girl you would feel the same about
Quote by Rebourne
What is this "Death Rock" you speak of?

Quote by revolutionplz
I will poop on your soul if you ever have the audacity to type those words towards me again.

Don't think I won't.
i bet shes doin one of the locals by now because she was soo tired of ur little girl attitude be a real man..fag
tis what journals are for. Dont post stuff like this on UG, because you sound stupid and nobody here really cares. I understand, but nobody actually cares about other people's personal stuff here. Hope things turn out well for you, though
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by blackflag49
Geez man, grow a pair...

+1

One of my best friends left to go live in America for 2 years the other day. She's like a sister to me and she's not returning for at least 2 years. I didn't come to the Pit for sympathy. Why? Because unless someone is dead or extremely close to dying, the Pit hasn't got a heart between all it's regular dwellers.

Have a drink, write her a letter and deal with it.
Quote by blackflag49
Geez man, grow a pair...

**** off, im allowed to be as sad and pathetic as i want when i've downed a few. Its the cardinal rule of human nature.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by battlecry12
i bet shes doin one of the locals by now because she was soo tired of ur little girl attitude be a real man..fag

Ironic that you call the dude a fag, when it's his girlfriend that he's missing. Way to go, dumbass!
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by tai1221
you guys are ****ed up, he was just venting geez, the guy misses his love, maybe if all of you werent huge losers, you would have a girl you would feel the same about

I do have a girl I feel the same about.

I'm just not lame enough to rant about how much I'm in love with her to a bunch of random people.

Here's a tip, if you talk like that round your mates, they'll make fun of you.

Well, UG is no different.

EDIT: o yea, and good luck with that.
I bet you five bucks that I play guitar.
i read it, i happens man, you should consider the fact of the cheating thing, i know you trsust her but as you said that even if she kissed a guy being completely drunk you'll dump her, it'll be a hard time for ya all this time you spent without her
Shut your whiny little mouth! if you feel bad about something just go vandalize municipal property. For **** sake, be a man and **** some **** up!
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
that sucks man, but i know how it is i went threw almost a year with a long distant
relationship and i dont know how it lasted that long.
but anyway, i hope it works out for you.
and yes most UG ers will give you sh!t for posting this.
i wont because i know what your going threw.
but oh well what can you do?

oh and i personally am probably one of the few who think this.
but i think your more of a man if you can admit to your feelings and
share them with ppl unlike people who are scared to be open.
Rap --- Greenday

"life floats in a moving stream and you have
to move with it or it leaves you."
Last edited by ~yardweasel~ at Aug 12, 2007,
Quote by tai1221

He's a pos and so are you Tai for thinking 9/11/01 was by the U.S. You both are Tools.
Well my girlfriend lives about 5 hours drive away from me and has done for nearly 5 years now. We only get to see each other very occasionally what with work and uni and all that. We just get on with it. Stay in touch! Just think of it as something to look forward to mate.
Dude, as much as I can understand how you feel, this thread is NOT a good idea.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by JC13
We all know how you feel about her, but man... You know the odds of this lasting are slim to none.. But anyway, good luck..

Why don't you read the thread I linked to, come back, and then share your new opinion.

LOL
I remember that. Don't worry about local guys, I'm sure your girlfriend isn't as hot as the Brazilian chicks down there.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by cytehntr05
Shut your whiny little mouth! if you feel bad about something just go vandalize municipal property. For **** sake, be a man and **** some **** up!

Yeah, REAL men destroy public property
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
You people are bastards. He misses his girlfriend.

I understand for alot of you that the furthest you've been away from a important woman is when the doctor pulled you out of your mothers snooch though, so all is forgiven.
Dude, write a song, that would be great.

And yes, the world DOES need another distance torn love song.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by battlecry12

everything about you from ur SN to ur comment to how sick you make me, leads me to believe the best you can do is a handjob from the janitor, and sluts of course
and to TS i feel for ya man.. i miss my girl a ****load too.. i havent seen her in two weeks
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by battlecry12

ha that was cruel
cheers betch
Good luck brother.
AIM - JanesAdd1cti0n

The Rain And Snow

We've been reduced to ruin in this noncalibrated earth that has stumbled upon us.
I bet you she's sucking some dick right this second.

In all seriousness, I can't really tell you I understand your pain. I dated someone for a year and a half and never really felt anything like that, but recently I've been going crazy over one girl and I can say it's not alot of fun that shes gone to Europe for a month. All I can suggest is talk to someone you're close with about it, don't take anyone on here (like me) seriously, and go burn one down or something.
Quote by Guitar-freak
This constitutes my 5th thread about my girlfriend in the past 4 months.

She's gone away with an foreign exchange student program, she left one week ago. She'll be away for the next 326 days.

wtf?
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by JC13
Honestly, I really do feel sorry for him, but have you read his other threads on this?

Because of that, I can't show sympathy for him..

Well thats your choice. I do feel sympathy.

And TS, you know what to do if she does cheat on you, dont you?

Thats right, you gotta go out on them streets with all the confidence in the world, ready to get any woman you want and then instead straight into an offie to buy cheap booze and drink on your own every night sobbing softly into your hands.
Quote by Guitar-freak

She says that i don't love her if I won't wait here for her, and starts crying every time i bring it up. To this i simply reply that she doesn't love me for not staying. At which point she's crying so hard I simply don't have the heart to say that once she leaves, its over. I just wanna hit her when i think about it.

Thanks.

Quote by DanRev

And TS, you know what to do if she does cheat on you, dont you?

Thats right, you gotta go out on them streets with all the confidence in the world, ready to get any woman you want and then instead straight into an offie to buy cheap booze and drink on your own every night sobbing softly into your hands.

Really? Because according to Eminem, if she's with some dude trying to get off, he should **** slitting her throat, and cut that bitch's head off.

/HERE COMES DRAMA
^Well, obviously that was an exaggarated wish... My english isn't so good that i know the gramatical term.

By the way, on one occasion she started hitting me with full force (She's strong for a girl), and all I did was lift her up and carry her outside and lock her out till she'd calmed down.

Just to prove your insinuation that I'm wife-beater material, wrong.

As to the way i was feeling back then, I think its understandable, circumstances taken into consideration. The point is that I realized how stupid I was.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by tai1221

Indeed, it appears a lot of you seem to stop saying "grow a pair" and gain some maturity.

TS: Good luck, mate, if your relationships as good as it sounds then it's probably going to last if you give it your all
Page 1 of 3