hey guys

i just wanted some outside input on this thing i'm trying to figure out

okay so i'm going to be a junior in high school this year and i live in illinois...well my dad who lives in kentucky asked me to move down there with him and start a new school and everything

i like it up here in illinois, but i also like new stuff and meeting new people...i also know junior year is an important year and i really want to get into a good college and everything...so really i'm just asking for your guys' opinions

move to kentucky with my dad or stay in illinois?

i know no one probably cares...but whatever..just say whatever =]
Quote by gtrplyr76
i know no one probably cares...but whatever..just say whatever =]

Ok: whatever

Seriously though, I have no idea on the relative merits of either Illinois or Kentucky so I'm unable to comment.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
so if you moved to Kentucky you would be going to college down there? why don't you check out the colleges nearby both places and compare? Junior year was alright for me, If it was me, I wouldn't move so close to graduating.
All I have to say is, don't move from a bigger town to a smaller one if you're used to the big one.

Confusing though that may initially be, moving from South Florida to Georgia was the worst mistake of my life. Small town, ridiculous amounts of traffic...

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that I was in basically the same situation as you.
Oh, you just wait. Something'll be here, eventually.
Well I'm not sure if you can do this but maybe visit him for a week and see if you like the town, surroundings etc. That might help your decision.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
i live in Kentucky. What county does he live in and i will tell you if it is worth it