Rise Against has to be my favorite band. I love Tim McIlrath's voice, and I think that they're a band that just kicks your ass. Plus I love the fact that they're pretty much ALWAYS touring, go look at their tour list on their site. I love everything that they stand for...**** Bush and **** war!

They're also THE BEST band I've seen live without a question. I got dehydrated from jumping and screaming so much lol. And I got Brandon Barnes (drummer) autograph so that's pretty sweet...I told that him he was ****in awesome...and he said thanks man...then we went our separate ways....

But yea, I'd be interested to see what everyone else thinks of them, and what songs you like and what not.
i like paper wings for sure its a great song. i really like thier cover of any way you want it as well
Birdie Birdie in the sky, why'd you do that in my eye? Looks like Sugar, Tastes like sap.....OMG ITS BIRDIE CRAP!
Rise Against Just Rock Immensly!!!! I mean cmon got to one of the best bands ever! The Guitar's are great. The Vocals are great. Lyrics great. Over all sound AMAZING! Have sufferer and witness. Best Album Ever Bought!!!
O Hai der.
only listened to their last album, but it's awesome. prayer of the refugee is probably my favourite track. keeps getting played on tv too. any recommendations for older rise against tracks???
Quote by perry589
only listened to their last album, but it's awesome. prayer of the refugee is probably my favourite track. keeps getting played on tv too. any recommendations for older rise against tracks???

Heaven Knows, State of the Union, Torches, My Life Inside Your Heart, Gethsemane, Dancing For Rain, Tour Song, Faint Resemblence...

let me know if you want more lol
/\ Thanks. Those songs are great, probably better than the sufferer and the witness stuff.
Quote by perry589
/\ Thanks. Those songs are great, probably better than the sufferer and the witness stuff.

No problem. I love it all in different ways...I can't wait til they make another album.
Quote by perry589

Yeah they are all better than The Sufferer and the Witness. Revolutions Per Minute is thier best album.

I'll add to his list:Black Masks and Gasoline, Broken English, Heaven Knows, Torches, Give it All, Like the Angel(my favorite), Anywhere but Here, Paper Wings, and Red White and Blue.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Yeah they are all better than The Sufferer and the Witness. Revolutions Per Minute is thier best album.

I'll add to his list:Black Masks and Gasoline, Broken English, Heaven Knows, Torches, Give it All, Like the Angel(my favorite), Anywhere but Here, Paper Wings, and Red White and Blue.

How can I forget Black Masks & Gasoline?!?! I am ashamed

And it's Blood Red, White, and Blue actually
Quote by Agony098
How can I forget Black Masks & Gasoline?!?! I am ashamed

And it's Blood Red, White, and Blue actually

Its ok, you named alot of good ones all of them are great songs, Tour Song is a Jawbreaker(my favorite band) cover BTW.

Yeah I know its blood red, white and blue, it was late
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Aug 15, 2007,
They really aren't modern rock. There's a good thread in the punk forum.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Its ok, you named alot of good ones all of them are great songs, Tour Song is a Jawbreaker(my favorite band) cover BTW.

Yeah I know its blood red, white and blue, it was late

Yea, I've been meaning to get some Jawbreaker, never got around to it. Tour Song is my favorite acoustic song.
I've been obsessed with Jawbreaker for about a year. Tour Song wasnt originally acoustic, if you didn't know.

Here's a link of Jawbreaker playing it, the sound quality isn't very good
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pHrgbcJxbQ8&mode=related&search=
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Hardcore or emo forum (not sure which) please.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...