Who ever was at the Sounds of the Underground Last night at Waverly Hills.

Tell me how it was.
I was trying to get tickets at the door, but they had sold out by the time I got there.
More of my dads fault, but thats another story.

If possible, pics would be kickass.
Quote by blackflag49
It was awesome, man.

There was these girls...and fireworks...elephants and ****...

Elephants???
it was the most amazing concert i have ever been too. Gwar of coure put on an amazing show but LOG sounded superb. You really missed out on a great concert bud
Quote by Hexagram
it was the most amazing concert i have ever been too. Gwar of coure put on an amazing show but LOG sounded superb. You really missed out on a great concert bud

I had the order form up for three days, but my parents insisted on getting tickets at the door...
dude i feel so bad for you, but look on the bright side, theyll be back next year in your town probally, they NEVER come to Niagara Falls, Ny. It pisses me off they had a mad good line-up this year! so i know your pain
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
Quote by Zero135
I had the order form up for three days, but my parents insisted on getting tickets at the door...

that really is a shame. I've had my tickets ordered since about February. There was no way I was going to miss this concert. All the bands put on a hell of a show. Unfortunately, we were told that we weren't allowed to bring cameras into the concert so my friend left his in the vehicle but I may post a picture of us AFTER the concert, drenched in an assortment of colored blood
Quote by EndOfNothing656
dude i feel so bad for you, but look on the bright side, theyll be back next year in your town probally, they NEVER come to Niagara Falls, Ny. It pisses me off they had a mad good line-up this year! so i know your pain

Thanks man,
But this made history.
The very first show ever at Waverly Hills...
Thats how I broke 2 knuckles.
Quote by Hexagram
that really is a shame. I've had my tickets ordered since about February. There was no way I was going to miss this concert. All the bands put on a hell of a show. Unfortunately, we were told that we weren't allowed to bring cameras into the concert so my friend left his in the vehicle but I may post a picture of us AFTER the concert, drenched in an assortment of colored blood

From the Gwar shoe I suppose?
Quote by Hexagram
Indeed

****in' an animal...

Holdin' on the Horns...

****in' an animal...

Sure is nice and warm in here....................................... In my animal.

Best song ever.

****ing shame I missed out...
I wanted to go so ****ing bad but I couldn't...

I mainly wanted to go for The Devil Wears Prada and GWAR.

Well I must say I'm pretty lucky that I was able to go to all the concerts I attended this summer....
ah someone else from KY too.

but unfortunatly i didnt go. And i go to a lot of shows but not that one. i bet it was great