http://www.line6.com/

does anybody have any clue what theyre talking about with "the beginning is near"? seriously now, its starting to annoy me quite a bit. my only ideas are some new line of effects or maybe the dave mustaine signature amp (he has one thats custom-built for him and he said they were talking about making it public) possibly some sortof tube/modeling amp similiar to the H&K switchblade? anyways, what does the community think?
There totally wasn't a thread on how Line 6 and Bogner are doing a hybrid amp together last week.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I hope it is the Dave sig amp i would like to know if it is any good
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
oh goodness here we go again on Spider III's.....
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
its a tube amp. i know it for a fact because my guitar teacher does work for them. tube amp + line 6 effects = genius.
line6?!?! tubes?!?!? what will we talk **** about now?
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by tubab0y
There totally wasn't a thread on how Line 6 and Bogner are doing a hybrid amp together last week.

yep, thats what it is.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by phatsack

you do realise its possible to make a ****ty tube amp. although some of there effects are nice didnt uh **** who made the switchblade. i totally forgot
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by tortillamaster
you do realise its possible to make a ****ty tube amp. although some of there effects are nice didnt uh **** who made the switchblade. i totally forgot

i'm just laughing at how much line6 gets crap for the spiders
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Im not gonna knock it before i try it anybody know when the announcement is gonna be made
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by nirvana4lf
its a tube amp. i know it for a fact because my guitar teacher does work for them. tube amp + line 6 effects = genius.

I'm surprised they didnt do that a long time ago
Quote by KaneIsRaw13
I Hope its not a Spider IIII

That would be Spider IV.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Wait till they get to the spider 8

I garuntee they'll do something super cheese with the logo haha
^Spider VIII.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
^I was just being a smart ass, haha. What else is there to do in threads about spider's hawt new releases?

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
It could be good. It could also be a mediocre amp that is full of gimmicks and very overpriced.
with bogner's hands on this it will be awesome. tube and digital have been used in weird spawns for awhile. finally somebody building something from the ground up. i can't wait. will put those tube "purists(yuck)" in their places once and for all.
Quote by TNfootballfan62
^I was just being a smart ass, haha. What else is there to do in threads about spider's hawt new releases?

Good call.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Maybe it's a Line 6 / Bogner Dave Mustaine signature Hybrid amp :O
Quote by bendystraw

him:"hey you play guitar"? *swipes without permission* "dOOd your guitars way out of tune."

me:"its in drop D idiot"

him:"ill drop D on your mom!"
Here, I made their message nice and simple:

Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
aaw i wanted the DM sig. im pretty sure bogner didnt work with line 6 on that model.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by phatsack

MGs???
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx