hey guys I was just watching Almost Famous and there's this one part near the beginning where the guy puts shaving cream in his hair. just wondering what that was about....
oh nothing... just bein' myself...what? oh this? this is just my package...yeah... god delivered it, I signed for it, world keeps on spinnin'
why did he put shaving cream in his hair?
oh nothing... just bein' myself...what? oh this? this is just my package...yeah... god delivered it, I signed for it, world keeps on spinnin'
no he put it in the hair on his head at least thats what it looked like, not russel but the singer
Some people think it helps make your hair look better...idk.

And I love that movie, its easily the best movie made EVER.
There are so many thing wrong in that movie like when the streets of New York are shown outside the hotel, the street signs are green and white. In 1973, New York City street signs were still gold and black. When the group comes to New York City, several buildings are visible in the skyline that were not yet built in 1974, most notably, the Citigroup Building, which was built in 1978-1979. Although the film takes place in 1973, William Miller appears in underwear with the "Fruit of the Loom" name printed all around the waistband. This style wasn't produced by the company until the 1990s. Throughout the movie, various albums and tracks are mentioned, heard and seen which had not been released at the time the individual scenes are set. They are, however, "of the period" and suit the scenes for other reasons. The backstage pass on William's jacket comes and goes just before the pre-performance huddle scene. When William is typing his first article, the words, "And it's not about popularity" are appearing on the paper, but he is typing T G U G H M R and N. During the "house party" scene, Deep Purple's song "Burn" is playing in the background. The movie takes place in 1973, "Burn" was not released until 1974.
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
some kinds of (very bad) gel are in the form of foam.
I had some once, maybe it's that ?

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by James_Water2
There are so many thing wrong in that movie like when the streets of New York are shown outside the hotel, the street signs are green and white. In 1973, New York City street signs were still gold and black. When the group comes to New York City, several buildings are visible in the skyline that were not yet built in 1974, most notably, the Citigroup Building, which was built in 1978-1979. Although the film takes place in 1973, William Miller appears in underwear with the "Fruit of the Loom" name printed all around the waistband. This style wasn't produced by the company until the 1990s. Throughout the movie, various albums and tracks are mentioned, heard and seen which had not been released at the time the individual scenes are set. They are, however, "of the period" and suit the scenes for other reasons. The backstage pass on William's jacket comes and goes just before the pre-performance huddle scene. When William is typing his first article, the words, "And it's not about popularity" are appearing on the paper, but he is typing T G U G H M R and N. During the "house party" scene, Deep Purple's song "Burn" is playing in the background. The movie takes place in 1973, "Burn" was not released until 1974.

Who cares?...
F.U.B.A.R.
Quote by James_Water2

...Who cares?
Quote by MetalHead73
Who cares?...

Quote by zeppelinfreak51
...Who cares?

i do. its interesting.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by ECistheBest
i do. its interesting.

Yah some one Cares!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
the song Burn was recorded in november of 1973... possible bootleg? lol.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Maybe he was just too lazy to get hair gel. Or was that not invented yet? Who knows. Maybe men were keen on shaving cream like women are keen on hairspray.
<ChristianHardcoreRox> imagine
<ChristianHardcoreRox> a DINOSAUR
<ChristianHardcoreRox> all up in yo face like whas good, nigga
Quote by James_Water2

Wow. Someone knows how to copy/paste, huh?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by James_Water2

50$ says he copy pasted that from IMDB

Loser
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
50$ says he copy pasted that from IMDB

Loser

Yeah, because typing it out would be so WIN.