im a very beginner guitarist from East Lansing Michigan looking for someone who knows a little something to teach me a little and jam with. im not necessairly looking for lessons just some direction.
I'm from chesaning, if you know where that is. I have relatives nearby and I could probably commute.
Quote by Timothy Leary
They've outlawed the number one vegetable on the planet.

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
im not quite shure where that is but if your interrested i am too as long as you are not some weirdo(lol) how old are you, what kind of schedule do you have i just got a 3rd shift job so that may make it hard. but once i get some money rolling in i may be willing to commute also if it isnt too far

.......I just looked on a map chesaning is quite far away
Last edited by mitchp420 at Aug 14, 2007,
Yeah it's about a 45-50 minute drive in my experience, I am 17, and not much of a wierdo lol. Your ug name seems to imply you'd wanna match some bowls too?
Quote by Timothy Leary

Start a fire for a man and keep him warm for a day, start that same man on fire and he will be warm for life.
oh yea im into that. i haven't been since i've been looking for a new job but im employed again so im just waiting for that first ckeck to get everything straightend out if you know what i mean(lol)....... because of the distance it may only be every couple of weeks im guessing to do some playing and i also assume you are still in school? i dont mind traveling a little also my parents and friends live in the davison otisville millington area so i would probably just crash there if i had to. where exactly do you live
Last edited by mitchp420 at Aug 14, 2007,
come on people i know someone closer than an hour away is willing to show me some stuff and jam a little
Just outside of chesaning... from where you are, take M-52 to M-57, then go through chesaning on 57 until you hit a blinking light, and the highway (57) goes right, go left instead, down the ****ty road called 'main street'. Go down this for about 1/3 of a mile until you hit volkmer road. You can only go right. Half a mile down on the right is a white house with a bunch of brown colored barns surrounding it. The brown barn farthest past house and closest to road is my pad.
Quote by Timothy Leary

instead of starting this same thread over i decided to bump it. im still looking to jam any takers without the long commute
I go to MSU and I'm trying to get a band togather. I am in contact with a drummer. We are both into metal. If you're interested lemme know. As of right now the drummer does not have his kit at MSU because he lives in the dorms, but if you just want another guitarist to jam with let me know.
i would love to jam... Like i said in my first post though i can't play much at all, i have just been playing at it for a while and want to learn from someone. no pressure just have a good time. i would love to be in a band i just dont have the skill yet. im into metal, but classic rock mainly. I only live 5 min from campus. my girl is a student there