Hola, gents. Title says it all, Needed a little something different this time around, tell me what you think. Cheers!

Oh, and the lyrics. Odds are you won't understand them, its mostly an inside thing between a bandmate and I. If you guess, though, Kudos to you. Just a warning, it's NOT talking about literal retardation, so please don't take offense for one reason or another.
Attachments:
poppunk1.zip
Well, I hate poppunk, but that was crafted a million times better than most poppunk songs I've heard, so good job.
Quote by AmIEvil?
Well, I hate poppunk, but that was crafted a million times better than most poppunk songs I've heard, so good job.

if you hate pop punk, why would you click it?

good work though. intro sounds a lot like boys of summer by the ataris, though
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
to check it out. Im open to alot of music. why should I not crit it? even if I don't like poppunk I can still pretty much say if its decent or not.
I like this. The only problem I have with it is in Track 3, the last note of measure 12 is a dissonance, and I'm not sure if you meant to make it that (8 on A string and 11 on G string) and that 13 and 14 sound strange this also happens in measures 38-40
Hmmm. I like the intro, even though I'm not really a pop-punk person. I like the chorus. I wouldn't chage anything there. The verse is OK, sounds a bit clumped together sometimes but still OK. The ending is too abrupt though. I don't like how it ends so quickly. I'd drag it out a bit if I were you. Good song though. 8 out of 10

Crit mine?