well my friend and i have decided we would like to get an apartment or rent a trailer or something. i make about $1100 bucks a month and he makes around 900. we have been looking at the classifieds and most of the 2 bedroom places around where we live are like $275-350 a month. which is pretty cheap. i am just curious how much you all pay a month in rent. if you could include your utilities and such. thanks
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
$1150/month for this ****hole. Utilities included though
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
i live in southern california.

$1150 a month which includes water. I have to pay electricity however.

I wish to god I could get a place for $350 but thats impossible in L.A.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
waaaay to ****ing much! i pay about 1100 for rent, tv, and phone. for a basement apartment in a one horse ****hole of a town in ontario. for the same money in my home town (winnipeg) i could get 3 bedrooms on the 25th floor with underground parking and a ****ing dishwasher in the kitchen.

but check out the neighbourhood first, you dont want to live in the ghetto. puffy and 50 cent make the ghetto look really cool,but a drug bust lasts all night and you are going to have to get up the next day to go to work/school.
my gear
warwick corvette $$
warwick rockbass corvette
yamaha rbx 370
ibanez sw35 amp
i live in va, so i guess our cost of living is much less than everyone elses...but i guess it sorta evens out, if someone out in cali makes like 23 bucks an hour but pays 1000 bucks a month for rent, its sorta the same for a guy who makes 10 bucks an hour and pays like 300. i suppose its all relative....in some way.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
My mortgage is 1375 a month
cable is i think 118 with internets
electricity is usually around 100 in the summer a little cheaper in the winter
650 rent. phone internet 99.00 and electricty 90 a month. i live in MA
I pay around £350 for accomodation and water, electricity is about £140-£180 per quarter depending on the time of year.

Don't have phone or internet at the moment. But this is temporary accomodation while i do an industrial placement in England.

Another 3 weeks and I'll be living for free with my parents once more with full internet capabilities again (Yay!)
$100 a week, including free cable/broadband, a 54" plasma, huge surround system and all meals cooked for me. I love having rich Godparents =]
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Five of us got a house for $1800. It's a 4-bed and I'm sharing my room, so I only have to pay $275. Utilities are not included and everyone pays about $15 every other month for city fees. And we have to mow our own lawn
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
£800 a month. About £50-60 a month for gas, £30 for electricity, £30 for NTL/internet. Between four people.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I live in a decent apartment outside of Philly with a buddy of mine. I pay about $700 a month in rent with utilities. The apartment itself is about $1000, TV is $100, and electric/water is about $100.

Just pick something that won't make you broke. This was really good for my price range, but I know friends who picked ones that are too high and now they basically work to live there and that is about it.
Quote by ckellingc
puffycow, you rock

Quote by Krieg Commando
Puffycow, you've got mojo

touch me
£370 a month and then there's council tax, TV Liscence, phone bill, mobile bill, Travel to work, food, food for pets and of course beer tokens.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
I pay £250 a month, but live with three others who also pay £250/month.
each. So The flat is £1000/month.
...Bleep Bloop...
Living at home at the moment.

Lost my job, so:

Income Per Week : $0

Outgoings:

Rent: $50/week
Petrol: $60/week
Food: $40/week

I've chewed through all my savings for an LS1
UG BLS Chapter.
SDMF#UG001