What's the worst thing that could ever happen to your guitar/bass? Mine would probably be my guitar getting set on fire then getting the fire put out by urine. That's pretty much the best I can think of.
a girl touching it

sorry

um mabye something like trying to do a guitar swing and loosing my guitar hitting my amp (breaking it) then it does a barrely roll over my effects pedals hits a wall then rebounds and hits my effects pedal ?

what do i win?
The worst thing that could happen is aliens would steal my bass and then my wallet so I couldn't buy another one.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
ugh!
my input jack fell out...
well...
in actually...
it's a semi-hollow, and none of my friends that work on guitars wanted to help...
they were afraid of ruining it (since there are no screws or anything)
so I fished it out with some speaker wire and used the bolt part of an old distortion pedal...
still, I was stuck using my friends Ibanez RG for a while...
worst month ever
Trying to spin my guitar around myself, the strap breaking, and my guitar flying into Anna Faris's face, thus leading her to call me an assh*le and me crying...I love Anna Faris
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Some homo stealing it than selling it to a crappy pawn shop that gives the dickhole 80 bucks for it, than the guy sells it to some kid for 300 bucks as his first guitar than the kid smashes it to be like his hero Pete Townshend and his rich dad goes out and buys him another one.
mi sister
haha
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

some one stole my 1977 gibson out of my house...on mothers day... we were on a hike with my mom

LAME!
They sent it into space, but then it hits an asteroid and makes the asteroid hit Earth..

Yep..
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
My stupid mother****ing class mates coming and destroyng it
or
My stupid mother****ing class mates taking it and selling it for 1 eur and buyng me a pink t shirt
or
The best death of my guitar would be im playng a great gig and im standing on 2 speakers and they fall and im falling too i fell on the ground i break my leg and also the guitar...
if the electronics i put in it stopped working......... that'd suck cos it'd ruin my self confidence as well..........
Patrick Stump being in the same room as it.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
it would be the movie SAW 4- saw sticks my guitar up my asshole and i have to get it out in 2 minutes

i win
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
it would be the movie SAW 4- saw sticks my guitar up my asshole and i have to get it out in 2 minutes

that will be the day i see you fit an entire guitar in your ass
having my friend sell my bass to pete wentz...In a way that would be good for humanity cause pete wentz would be dead after that.
my bitch of a sister smashed my nylon string acoustic against the wall and luckily it didnt break but there is a crack in it.
as for the worst thing that could happen to one of my guitars...
the headstock could snap off the gibson im about to buy?
I don't like as i lay dying
Quote by thepope29
some one stole my 1977 gibson out of my house...on mothers day... we were on a hike with my mom

LAME!

Owned
thats what you get for bying gibson
the worst thing that could happen did happen.

i broke my electric in anger against my amp over a stupid violent fight i got into with my girl...

and since then i've been disabled to my acoustic, which is painful to me because i like power and distortion and the high i get from playing my electric loud and dirty.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by thepope29

LAME!

Please tell me it wasnt a sunburst deluxe, and you dont live in virginia.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
It could fall out of my loving arms and hit my drumkit, scratching my drumkit....

I would hurt for days.

I'm Sorry.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.