Page 1 of 5
Hey all, spongebob thrashers and shredders, this is UG's #1 Spongebob Endorser, making a new Official Spongebob topic because I haven't seen one in a while. And by a while I mean never.

So if you have any questions, topics, or anything related to spongebob post it here.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Who lives in a pineapple down in the sea?

Ahh.. Spongebob Squarepants? Just maybe?
Are you ****ing stupid?
omg how dumb can u get honestly??
You gotta be kidding me?

jks

I love spongebob it's great
The movie was even better
I used to be a fan of spongebob,
like the first few seasons.

But the new ones are ****ing ridiculous!
They keep making spongebob crazier man,
I swear it's a show for acid users now or something.

I really enjoyed the Job for a sponge thing that was going around on youtube,
where some guy overdubbed JFAC on spongebob. Good stuff.

I think that spongebob was one of the only good cartoons and now they're kind of ruining it.
Even though I'm older I still enjoy them, **** I'll admit it but all the new cartoons are lame.
I miss Doug, original scooby doo's and all the good shows

myspace.com/weasheroesband
Quote by maddd0g

AWWW, HE'S SO CUTE AND CUDDLEY!
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by think11270
I used to be a fan of spongebob,
like the first few seasons.

But the new ones are ****ing ridiculous!
They keep making spongebob crazier man,
I swear it's a show for acid users now or something.

I really enjoyed the Job for a sponge thing that was going around on youtube,
where some guy overdubbed JFAC on spongebob. Good stuff.

I think that spongebob was one of the only good cartoons and now they're kind of ruining it.
Even though I'm older I still enjoy them, **** I'll admit it but all the new cartoons are lame.
I miss Doug, original scooby doo's and all the good shows

Get over it they are ****ing cartoons man
how old are you
Me <3 Spongebob
One of the only cartoons i actually enjoy.
That and Adult Swim shows.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Patrick > Spongebob

+2
hendrix was overrated and grohl is better in food fighters than in nirvana
Whoooooooo..........................

Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?!?

Spongebob Square Pants!

Blah Blah I Dont Know The Rest?!?!

Spongebob Sqaure Pants!

Spongebob Square Pants Spongebob Square Pants Ssppponngge Bbbbbobbb Sssquaarrre Ppppaaanntttss

Edit: Is that spam? I like spongebob I watch it once and a while. It always seems like they're gonna cancel it, then they make more...
Quote by Aussieloco
Whoooooooo..........................

Lives In A Pineapple Under The Sea?!?

Spongebob Square Pants!

Blah Blah I Dont Know The Rest?!?!

Spongebob Sqaure Pants!

Spongebob Square Pants Spongebob Square Pants Ssppponngge Bbbbbobbb Sssquaarrre Ppppaaanntttss

Edit: Is that spam? I like spongebob I watch it once and a while. It always seems like they're gonna cancel it, then they make more...

LOL i knoe.
something something something something
SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!

i love your d.p by the way.
go the wallabies. even though ure not australian and u probably dont even follow them
So what Is everyone favorite episode of this legendary comedy?

I would say mine but there are so many good ones, it's impossible for me at the moment
Let me be the first one to say: I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY! I'M READY!

There's far too many favorites to pick, but I really like the one where Spongebob and Patrick fight each other in the fry-cook competition. It's sooooo gay at the end.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I've noticed that they cut a few scenes from certain episodes. Like in the episode "Just One Bite", when Squidward first tastes a Krabby patty, near the end, they cut out the part when he enters the Krusty Krab, and 2 explosions go off. Also, the Valentine's Day episode is never shown anymore.
PSN Gamertag: XD75
Rofl, "These were white when I bought em" What a classic.

One good episode that comes to mind, is the one where patrick has a secret box and spongebob get's really curious.

3 hours and 40 minutes til more spongebob
Quote by mega_metalman
I've noticed that they cut a few scenes from certain episodes. Like in the episode "Just One Bite", when Squidward first tastes a Krabby patty, near the end, they cut out the part when he enters the Krusty Krab, and 2 explosions go off. Also, the Valentine's Day episode is never shown anymore.

Hmm..I haven't noticed that and I thought I was the #1 Spongebob Endorser on this website. And what Valentines day episode are you talking about?

Long Live Spongebob Squarepants
Ok, one of the best episodes made is the one where Squidward and Spongebob strike against the Krusty Krab.

Excerpt: "Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward?"
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I love the episode where Squidward gets owned by the massive jelllyfishhhhhhh when jellyfish hunting
Quote by darkstar2466
Ok, one of the best episodes made is the one where Squidward and Spongebob strike against the Krusty Krab.

Excerpt: "Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward? Eh Squidward?"

Classic! Total Classic!

That one's being aired in a few hours! Haven't seen that episode in years.

On a side note: Has anyone seen the metal spongebob youtube vids? Some of them are pretty good, like the master of puppets campfire song, btw that episode is also a total classic.
Quote by KFKing
what Valentines day episode are you talking about?

The episode where Spongebob and Patrick were at the carnival, and Patrick was under the impression that Spongebob got a Valentine's Day gift for everybody else but him.
And what about the one where Spongebob finally gets his driver's license and Mrs. Puff steals his boatmobile and he's holding on to it and has to go through cheese graters and "INSTRUCTIONAL TELEVISION!??!?"
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by mega_metalman
The episode where Spongebob and Patrick were at the carnival, and Patrick was under the impression that Spongebob got a Valentine's Day gift for everybody else but him.

Talk about classic!

But little did he know, spongebob, saved the best gift of all for his pal Patrick!

Wasn't it a chocalate air baloon?

Edit: At this rate We'll pass the original threads, keep Spongebob'ing it up!
Yes it was. How about the "Sailor Mouth" episode? Another great one.
Anyone interested in a Spongebob club? I wanna start one.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
And what about the one where Spongebob finally gets his driver's license and Mrs. Puff steals his boatmobile and he's holding on to it and has to go through cheese graters and "INSTRUCTIONAL TELEVISION!??!?"

Hahaha yeh i remember tha one.
mrs puff goes crazy
What do we want to call it? I'm thinking: "Ka-ra-tay: A tribute to Spongebob Squarepants club"
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by KFKing
So what Is everyone favorite episode of this legendary comedy?

I would say mine but there are so many good ones, it's impossible for me at the moment

You can't beat Opposite Day, The Krusty Krab Employee Video or The Imaginary Box. Those are forever classics.
Last edited by 'Leviathan' at Aug 13, 2007,
how about "__member of Club Spongebob"? From the episode "Club Spongebob? I don't know.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
You can't beat Opposite Day or The Imaginary Box. Those are forever classics.

You don't mean you can't beat Opposite Day *Spongebob Giggle*

I'd like a Spongebob Club, and that name sounds good.

Edit: How old are all of you? I'm 16.
Page 1 of 5