As my collection of pedals has increased I have had need for more power and I'll be damned if I'm gonna fork out for a bunch of batteries all the time.
My Digitech RP80 came with a power supply, which of course only has 1 plug to supply the 1 pedal. So what I have done is Make an adapter box that gives you 6 power outputs from the 1 power adapter. Pretty simple really. I'm finding now that I need more than 6 outputs though. The adapter can supply 500mA, the RP80 wants 300mA, I know my crybaby wants only 20mA. I'm not sure what the rest of my pedals draw, but i reckon I'm pushing it with more than 6 pedals from the 1 power supply.
anyway, here are some pics: (it is in a clear blue box with a blue LED to make it pretty )

Wicked :P
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Buy a new transformer, i have a 9v adapter that came with my piano keyboard that pumps out a whole amp.
I'm making a power supply that runs on anything from 9-24VAC or 12-24VDC and can supply 1A filtered and regulated. Just waiting to find my power pack
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
You paid $250 for the adaptor! Wow.

(I'm kidding.)

Nice job, I like the LEDs.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!