Page 1 of 2
Why is George Bush so hated?

I know there are a few bands against him: Pearl jam, Les Claypool.

But why?

(Yes i know this should have gone in politics thread but i dont see how that thread can function considering each country has its own separate politics?)
Because the leader of the army is president, president uses army forces to attack in iraw thats why
鋼の錬金術師
He's an idiot. He invaded a country for no reason, killing over 30,000 civillians. He did fuck all for the poor people in New Orleans before and after the hurricane.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
He was responsible for an unjust war and he bankrupted the country, creating the biggest deficit in US history. He's had the most corrupt administration I've ever seen...there's a whole lot to hate.
He's an idiot. He invaded a country for no reason, killing over 30,000 civillians. He did fuck all for the poor people in New Orleans before and after the hurricane.
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000
Quote by str84ever
Can you not like overthrow him then or something?

Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by str84ever

We could, but it'd take a ****load of people. Plus he's only got one year left. So what's the point?
Quote by str84ever

Haha, I love Irish people. And no, we can't just overthrow him. We don't like to fight inside our own country. The thing is, everyone hates Bush but half of them probably couldn't think of a better person to be president.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
Maybe this should be in the politics thread, guys...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=612877
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by screamsoftly
Haha, I love Irish people. And no, we can't just overthrow him. We don't like to fight inside our own country. The thing is, everyone hates Bush but half of them probably couldn't think of a better person to be president.

Yeah, it's called impeach (sp?) him

Edit: Don't flame me if I'm wrong...

30,000? ROFL! There isn't even an estimate for the death toll on Iraqi civilians. American soldiers don't blow up public markets with suicide bombers.

Anyways, this thread is just going to lead to a flamefest so I went ahead and reported it.
Okay so if you can "overthrow" him why did you not do this a long time ago?

Before as it seems "he ****ed everything up".
Why Impeach him now? He's only got another few months left anyway, and even if people tried, he'd find some way to stay in.
Member of UG's LBGTQQ
Member of the Grammar Nazi's
PM Matticuss22 to join.

Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Last edited by Damone_player07 at Aug 13, 2007,
Also- www.dubyaspeak.com

The man's a fool. And all those bombings killed a lot more civilians than terrorists. All he's done is created antagonism- which turns people into terrorists. Any war is unjust anyway- sending normal blokes and ladies to go and shoot other normal blokes and ladies.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
Quote by Guitarislife125
30,000? ROFL! There isn't even an estimate for the death toll on Iraqi civilians. American soldiers don't blow up public markets with suicide bombers.

Anyways, this thread is just going to lead to a flamefest so I went ahead and reported it.

Oh really http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
Quote by str84ever
Okay so if you can "overthrow" him why did you not do this a long time ago?

Before as it seems "he ****ed everything up".

Please stop posting

You're giving us a bad name.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

the problem is, this country is populated with idiots. if you need proof, watch the cable news networks to see what's on, and compare it to what's on the daily show or the colbert report.

unfortunately, we have too many idiots to form a large enough majority to overthrow him . so were stuck.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by str84ever

You get me a flight to USA and give me a gun and I kill him myself up and close!
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by Cal UK

Funny how the majority of the reports on the ticker are civilians targeted by militant groups. I can't count the number of times I seen "Roadside bomb" pop up. Yet it's allll America's fault Iraqi civilians are dying.
Yes it is. America and England and the other coalition countries stirred all this crap up.
Quote by Cal UK
Yes it is. America and England and the other coalition countries stirred all this crap up.

These events were happening in the Middle East far before Western interference.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Funny how the majority of the reports on the ticker are civilians targeted by militant groups. I can't count the number of times I seen "Roadside bomb" pop up. Yet it's allll America's fault Iraqi civilians are dying.

Incident code 	Date 	Time 	Location            	Target        	              Weapons 	     Reported Minimum 	      Reported Maximum        Sources...
k6652 	7 Jun 2007 	- 	Baghdad 	bodies found shot, tortured 	gunfire, executed, tortured 	32 	              32 	                NINA 07 

wow!!!
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Aug 13, 2007,
Quote by af_the_fragile
they're torturing civilians and executing them... thats not right!!

Jesus christ, it's not the American troops that are torturing civilians. Stop by the ogrishforum some day to take a look at some of the outcomes of these tortures. You might even see the beheading of Iraqi national guard and police officers by members of these militant groups.
Quote by Guitarislife125
Jesus christ, it's not the American troops that are torturing civilians.

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
you know he's not the smartest guy in the bunch, but i think he's a good president. he just made a big mistake. and no we can't really overthrow him.
Quote by hurricanes67
you know he's not the smartest guy in the bunch, and i think he's a good president. he just made a big mistake. and no we can't really overthrow him.

Shouldn't it honestly be in America's best interest to have a rather smart president that doesn't make big mistakes?
Quote by Guitarislife125
Shouldn't it honestly be in America's best interest to have a rather smart president that doesn't make big mistakes?

Yes it would, but I back up the statement that most of us are idiots...
Quote by Guitarislife125

i dont know i'm not old enough to vote, but our country somehow elected him again. it was probably because john kerry was a douche
I guess most people are jealous, that he can seem so dumb and yet get a job with such awesome perks(like an awesome house, world travel etc).
Because hes using American taxpayer money to effectively police the world and stir up violence and trouble in a region we shouldn't be in in the first place. Afghanistan was one thing, but Iraq and (likely) Iran are entirely another.

We were hardcore isolationist at the start of the 20th century and it worked great for us, wtf happened? The only concern for Americans should be America, the rest of the world can go **** its self. Don't get me wrong; I got mad empathy for the wars, genocides and massacres going on in the world, but they don't affect me. The United States should fix its own domestic problems before creating more abroad.
Page 1 of 2