Page 1 of 4
Well it seems the Tiny Terror's popularity is exploding and I think the original orange thread is exploding with questions about it so I'm now attempting to sub categorize the Orange Revolution into it's first branch: the Tiny Terror Doom Squad.

All satisfied TT users post here.

All questions about the TT here.

EVERYTHING TT...

HERE

(Ranks to be claimed)

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Awesome.

One other thing, if you have any tips/tricks for TT users, post 'em up and I'll edit the first post for easy access.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
I love my Tiny Terror.

The best advice I can give is to roll back the gain and crank the volume to achieve a fuller distortion.

And I find that the 7/15 W switch doesn't do that much to the volume, it just changes the tone (not in a bad way though)
Gear:
Gibson X-Plorer Studio Yellow
Orange Tiny Terror
Orange PPC-112 Cab (2 stacked - 1 open backed)
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Haha Doom squadron?

I still want one but won't be owning one for a fair while now.

Speaking of doom though.. How do they handle doom metal? Like good doom like funeral doom, death/doom stuff, not just stoner rock.
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Haha Doom squadron?

I still want one but won't be owning one for a fair while now.

Speaking of doom though.. How do they handle doom metal? Like good doom like funeral doom, death/doom stuff, not just stoner rock.

Even with the gain cranked, it won't reach your required metal-ness. It does have one hell of a nice crunch though.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
>_>

<_<

ORANGE ROCKER 30 USERS, ATTACK!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Pfft it is useless to me then! You can keep your silly little squadron! haha

Still want one though, stupid cool little amps. One day I'll own one when they're out of fashion.

The will never go out of fashion! They're the guitarist's equivillance to the girls who have tiny dogs in their purses that they carry everywhere.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Pfft it is useless to me then! You can keep your silly little squadron! haha

Still want one though, stupid cool little amps. One day I'll own one when they're out of fashion.

OI

They can do doom, not all types though. They can do like..Acrimony stuff really well.

the whole "doom squadron" thing was partly because I play doom/stoner perfectly well with my TT. I am getting a OD though...or would a Big Muff work?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
The problems I've come across with TTs are that they don't sound too great when brand new, and they tend to be noisy. That's just the 4 or so I've tried though...
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Wahey!! I have found my home ... but i can't move in yet because i'm not getting my TT for another 2 weeks ... anyone got a Time Machine??!!
Quote by philjay
*Picks up TT like handbag and smacks you over the head like an angry granny *
Try that with your rocker 30

Latest Songs & Poems

[thread="1404112"] Blaze (Music)[/thread]
[thread="1207211"] Evening Sunshine (Music)[/thread]
[thread="899566"] To Wonder (Music)[/thread]
[thread="960046"]Dreams[/thread]
Quote by Qazo
Wahey!! I have found my home ... but i can't move in yet because i'm not getting my TT for another 2 weeks ... anyone got a Time Machine??!!

Of course, my good man (or woman). Step right this way. Send half a million pounds in my direction, and I'll send you one of my classic Time machines. Made with pure aluminium foil to ensure cheapness.

I'm so jealous of TT users, I want to swap my BJ for one. Be patient, Don, be patient..
Quote by Jinskee
>_>

<_<

ORANGE ROCKER 30 USERS, ATTACK!

CHARGEEEEEEEE!

*cranks gain beyond TT levels*

MUAH!
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Kurapica
CHARGEEEEEEEE!

*cranks gain beyond TT levels*

MUAH!

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
En garde!

Just kidding, I really want to try some Oranges. Not many dealers round here though
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by TheDev01dOne
Haha you just compared your amp to an angry grannies handbag

This thread is going downhill fast..

The idea behind the design was to pack a punch "and make something the size of a handbag" thats a quote from the dude who got the idea so...

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
RAWR!

Just kidding, I love Oranges, I would love to own one. I'd love to play a Rocker.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
The salesman at the store tried to sell me 2 Tiny Terrors...one for clean and one for dirt. He justified it by saying, "well, you returned the Rocker 30, so you might as well get 2 Tiny Terrors..."
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
The guy has some guts trying that ... i'm actually quite impressed just for the balls of it!!!!

Gonna post some pics of my TT & 1x12 when i have it.

Hmmm granny's handbag? I was gonna go more down the line of a compact box full of beautiful crunchtone ... with sharp corners!!! Bring it!!!!
Quote by philjay

Latest Songs & Poems

[thread="1404112"] Blaze (Music)[/thread]
[thread="1207211"] Evening Sunshine (Music)[/thread]
[thread="899566"] To Wonder (Music)[/thread]
[thread="960046"]Dreams[/thread]
xTJx:
Why did you return your rocker 30 for a TT?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Around when would you guys say the TT starts to break up?
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Around when would you guys say the TT starts to break up?

Pretty early, there's very little head room on this thing. I'd say around 3 with the gain at 2

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Quote by Qazo

You can't move into your new house because you don't have an amp for it?

That's the way it should be. Find the right house for the amp, not the other way around, haha.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra
Quote by Reincaster
That's the way it should be. Find the right house for the amp, not the other way around, haha.

haha I like the way you think.

I dunno why I come in here, I'm waiting for all the cool pics of TT mini stacks to try help ease my GAS but there's none yet.
^^THis was back from when I was building my cab, before I routed out the baffle holes but its all I got at the moment.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot

LANEY CULT HO!

But seriously I love you oranges, I think what you're doing is. . .nice.

Okay now in full seriousness I'm actually tempted to save up for a TT, pity I'm saving for a JEM too . . .and I need to aid my Legend of Zelda habit, damn thos egames v_v
I love it, any "attack" ends up in crumpling to admitting the aggressor either actually likes oranges or wnats one ^^

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Quote by timi_hendrix
En garde!

Just kidding, I really want to try some Oranges. Not many dealers round here though

Agreed i love that amp

Orange TT is very nice i would like one but its not on the top of my list sounds great though good for a little bedroom playing
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by philjay
xTJx:
Why did you return your rocker 30 for a TT?

I didn't need the excess volume really. I just use it for playing in my bedroom and I was never able to get the volume up past 1 and a half. I do most of my playing after midnight so going for the Tiny Terror was the right logistical choice. Also, I ended up saving myself 700 bucks (I bought a used TT). Looking back on it, I wish I kept my Rocker 30, but I'm completely happy with my Tiny Terror.

I should have taken a picture of my Tiny Terror when I had two 1x12's under it. It looked so cool.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
How the PPC-112's sound with the TT's?
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Quote by Don_Humpador
I'm so jealous of TT users, I want to swap my BJ for one. Be patient, Don, be patient..

You better give one hell of a BJ if you want a Tiny Terror in return!

(I apologise for my crappy joke).
Quote by jxljxl
How the PPC-112's sound with the TT's?

I find they play great. I tried out a Dr.Z 2x12 as well with it, and I chose the 1x12 over it. A lot of people grab 2 1x12's to use with the Tiny Terror.

Maybe around christmas time I'll add a second one to my rig, but until then, it still sounds great.
Gear:
Orange Tiny Terror
MXR Phase 90
Fulltone OCD
TINY TERROR FTW!!!
Hehe, doom squadron
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Last edited by PieceOfMind666 at Sep 5, 2007,
Page 1 of 4