How the hell does this thing work?!
Whenever I loosen the bit on the bridge which holds the strings in place, the strings just snaps right at the end, cutting off the hoop thingie and the black thing that's supposed to retract so that you can remove/insert the string doesnt move =S
helps!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Are you slackening the strings first?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Huh? Hoop thingie? Do you unlock the string at the bridge without loosening the tuner first? Explain more.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
I've tried slackening the strings, I've tried cutting the strings, both after unlocking the nut.
And I have no idea what you'd call the little golden circle/hoop/donut shaped thing at the end of the string that goes into the bridge
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
I've tried slackening the strings, I've tried cutting the strings, both after unlocking the nut.
And I have no idea what you'd call the little golden circle/hoop/donut shaped thing at the end of the string that goes into the bridge

The ball end.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Ichimaru

you do know you're supposed to cut those off?
Ah that's what I thought. And there was me thinking I'd done something terribly wrong. None of the sites I visited explained that and this is my first time using any bridge more complicated than a standard tremolo, heh.
Anyhoo thanks for clearing that up for me =).
+goes to cut the balle ends off his new "not even slinky" Ernie Balls+
Add!

Quote by marko'd

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1