http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-Steve-Vai-20th-Anniversary-Jem-1-OF-ONLY-200_W0QQitemZ260148193057QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260148193057

Its a limited edition steve vai guitar. Only 500 in the whole world!
It looks really interesting, but maybe a little on the ugly side in my opinion... and soooo expensive!

What do you guys think?
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
My local guitar store has one, didn't know it was that rare?

It's behind the counter at the top near the ceiling so no one can touch it.

It's going for like $4995.

Looks cool.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
wow, the pups look like ****ing watermelon lol

although the glow in the dark is pretty cool looking. i wonder how it sounds tho.....
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by BlackicN
Just another way to boost sales...

oh ya.... definately!
When one truly knows oneself, one understands that one is divine, but also one understands that one is mortal. In such a way, you recognize that this mortality is really meaningless, as physical existence is meaningless.
I kinda hate it to be honest. Just not my style at all. I always preferred the white & gold one
it must sounds like ****, the body's made of acrylic..
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
It looks very nice, but I'm not into that kind of music that he plays.Still nice axe!
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Michael Schenker Custom
Ibanez MTM1
Ibanez Canary Chorus
Ibanez Shark Distortion
Boss CS-3
Dunlop DB01 Dimbag Crybaby From Hell
never heard/played one, but ibanez had one at the london guitar show and it looked f*cking stunning
Ah, the one with the resin body. He uses it for show, and switches it as soon as he finishes the opening song.
Quote by Ibzman
it must sounds like ****, the body's made of acrylic..

Have you never heard of Dan Armstrong? He made a line of acrylic guitars in like the 60's and even back then the choice of acrylic was due to its high density not it being transparent, i.e. the choice was made primarily about tone.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
Quote by sweeping_steve
Have you never heard of Dan Armstrong? He made a line of acrylic guitars in like the 60's and even back then the choice of acrylic was due to its high density not it being transparent, i.e. the choice was made primarily about tone.

Really? I always thought it was for the look...

They're heavy bastards, though. Like you said, acrylic is really dense. I played an acrylic BC rich warlock. Yes it did suck. But more than that, I couldn't feel my right leg.