I'm only saying this because I visit a Irish bands website occasionally (Therapy?) and the users (many of which are Irish) use Bebo.

Is it big in Ireland?
Shake your monitor around a bit.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
mine is fine

add me...?
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
Quote by Jackolas
I'm only saying this because I visit a Irish bands website occasionally (Therapy?) and the users (many of which are Irish) use Bebo.

Is it big in Ireland?

I think Bebo is like an irish national treasure or something.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Yeah, bebo is huge in ireland...
Its the most visited website in ireland.
Almost every kid in ireland's got a bebo page....

Its sorta gay if you look at it too...
Bebo is myspace for people that dont understand html, you can't customise it beyond a few simple templates that are supplied so everyones pages look very similiar, and its very limited in its uses because of this. i find its mainly younger kids and chavs that havent quite grasped the concept of myspace use it. yeah as you can tell, im not a fan...
Quote by timi_hendrix
I think Bebo is like an irish national treasure or something.

lmao yeah i think your right, i have an irish friend who kept going on at me about it untill i got it

i do actually prefer it to myspace but hardly any of my friends actually have it
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
i've got both bebo and myspace...
Myspace is just too much work for me to customise a lousy internet page for attention seekers....

Bebo is a lot more simple and easier to use and its hardly got any spam...

I use bebo more cuz well there are only very few people here who use myspace. Almost everyone's on bebo...

So my bebo is a lot more populated while my myspace is all deserted....!!
Quote by matt6666
Bebo is myspace for people that dont understand html, you can't customise it beyond a few simple templates that are supplied so everyones pages look very similiar, and its very limited in its uses because of this. i find its mainly younger kids and chavs that havent quite grasped the concept of myspace use it. yeah as you can tell, im not a fan...

Well i have a bebo and a myspace.

I rarely use them now.
bebo is way better than myspace
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
YES I mean Im glad someone else noticed

EDIT: I have myspace and bebo, bebos easyer to use but myspace is better... other than all the spam you get.
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by rorythefaggot
Shake your monitor around a bit.

Bebo? Mysapce? I don't see why everyone is so infatuated with them.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by af_the_fragile
i've got both bebo and myspace...
Myspace is just too much work for me to customise a lousy internet page for attention seekers....

Bebo is a lot more simple and easier to use and its hardly got any spam...

I use bebo more cuz well there are only very few people here who use myspace. Almost everyone's on bebo...

So my bebo is a lot more populated while my myspace is all deserted....!!

+1

My MySpace sucks aswell
Quote by Smokey Amp

Bebo? Mysapce? I don't see why everyone is so infatuated with them.

The only reason I have a myspace is for my budding music career!

I do agree though. I dislike facebook the most. It is ironically the most attention seeking and encorages people to try and snoop. "Social networking" my arse. Why have a private "profile".. some of the features are proper bent as well.