What's the most pain isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) has ever caused you?

For me, this is a two-way tie. I once poured some on a huge, fresh open wound and I hit the ground, doubled over in pain and on the verge of tears. It lasted for about 2 minutes. Nonstop agony.

The other time I thought it would be funny to pour some on my scrotum. At first it felt cool like alcohol would anywhere else, but then my balls started burning like a mother****er. I imagine this feels similar to rubbing icy hot on your balls. It was insane burning for about 10 minutes.

So what are your stories? Ever done anything painful and stupid with rubbing alcohol?
I don't have any. Sorry dude.

But yours made me chuckle.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I had my eyebrow pierced last summer, but it got infected so my aunt whos a nurse suggested rubbing alcohol to kill the infection. So there i was disinfecting away, but i put on way too much. It ran down my face and into my eye. Stung like a **** until i rinsed it out
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Well I worked in a hospital so I used this stuff between every patient.

If you get a cut you know about it for like a week. Every 5 minutes you put some on and are like 'AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'
Quote by Zardokk
The other time I thought it would be funny to pour some on my scrotum. At first it felt cool like alcohol would anywhere else, but then my balls started burning like a mother****er. I imagine this feels similar to rubbing icy hot on your balls. It was insane burning for about 10 minutes.

Check if you're sterile, because this might just win the natural selection award of the year.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
These stories are priceless... good laughs on this end...
I rock, and therefore, I am.
Once, when I was about 16, I decided it would be cool to put some in my mouth, then spit it at a lighter(seeing as alcohol is flammable). It immediately sucked every bit of moisture from my mouth, and when I spit it, some of the isopropyl got on my hand and burnt my hand that was holding the lighter. Therefore, after receiving 2nd degree burns to my right hand and the worst cotton-mouth I could ever imagine, I have concluded that propelling ispropyl from your mouth and towards and open flame and/or exposed body parts is the most painful thing one could do with isopropyl.
Quote by Kensai
Check if you're sterile, because this might just win the natural selection award of the year.

See, I'm pretty sure the scrotum is there to protect my balls from catastrophes such as that. The scrotum was designed with isopropyl accidents in mind.
Quote by Zardokk
See, I'm pretty sure the scrotum is there to protect my balls from catastrophes such as that. The scrotum was designed with isopropyl accidents in mind.

I didn't expect it to have made you sterile, but seriously... that would have been the natural selection award right there
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah. Now I'm gonna worry about it. Thanks a lot, asshole. I'll go get my sperm count checked sometime. It'll give me an excuse to jack off.
Quote by Zardokk

Hahaha, you're so sigg'd.

I have no stories to tell, sadly. But I have laughed at every story so far in this thread.
Quote by Zardokk
Yeah. Now I'm gonna worry about it. Thanks a lot, asshole. I'll go get my sperm count checked sometime. It'll give me an excuse to jack off.

you need an excuse to do that??

but anyways. Umm my friend and I took a bottle of rubbing alcohol from his house once and put it in a fire with the cap off and the bottle standing up, and my friend does the stupid think of lighting a match and trying to put it in the bottle. Well from the fumes it was giving off it made like a flame thrower from the bottle and burnt his whole hand. but I laughed so its all good
Quote by Zardokk
What's the most pain isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) has ever caused you?

For me, this is a two-way tie. I once poured some on a huge, fresh open wound and I hit the ground, doubled over in pain and on the verge of tears. It lasted for about 2 minutes. Nonstop agony.

So what are your stories? Ever done anything painful and stupid with rubbing alcohol?

That happened to me too.

Back when I was 12 or so, I would masturbate with my pants on, so all the semen would just sit in my underwear.

I would pour alcohol on it to prevent it from smelling.

It was painful, but I got used to it after a while.
2 years ago me and my friend filled a squirt gun with rubbing alcohol and taped a 6 inch candle at the end of it. i pumped the gun a couple times and shot it and it shot like 2 or 3 feet but after a few seconds it sucked up into the gun and the gun caught on fire. my friend got it on camera so i can try to find that and upload it.
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
Quote by Kensai

Darwinism ftw!
ehh
Quote by ydocytraccm
2 years ago me and my friend filled a squirt gun with rubbing alcohol and taped a 6 inch candle at the end of it. i pumped the gun a couple times and shot it and it shot like 2 or 3 feet but after a few seconds it sucked up into the gun and the gun caught on fire. my friend got it on camera so i can try to find that and upload it.

please do that sounds kinda funny.