/puke

why fallout boy though? WHY?!
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

ffs. Shut the hell up. Anyone can play anything they want to, regardless how bad it sounds. We've all been at that level before.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
ffs. Shut the hell up. Anyone can play anything they want to, regardless how bad it sounds. We've all been at that level before.

oh yea i agree, but i dont see why people put videos up of themselves when surely he knows he is pretty bad. i wouldnt put a vid up of myself now let alone when i was at his stage
yes, we've all been bad, some of us are still bad, but posting videos on youtube thinking that you are good is very naive IMO.

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Harmonius

yes but when i was at that level i knew i sucked and didn't show off.
He seems to be pleasuring his guitar in various parts of the video.

Anyway, the kid is only young and is hasn't been playing very long, so they way he is playing is to be expected. I'd much rather him learn Fall Out Boy songs than try an attempt something way beyond his capabilities and develop a delusional sense of accomplishment that although what he plays sounds like ass, it's still 'fast'.

His bass is out-of-tune, too. Again, that's to be expected. You should be encouraging him, not making fun of him.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Aug 13, 2007,
Quote by TheHereAway
oh yea i agree, but i dont see why people put videos up of themselves when surely he knows he is pretty bad. i wouldnt put a vid up of myself now let alone when i was at his stage

Well maybe he doesn't? Kids have different egos. I'm sure we all thought we were amazing when we played our first Green Day song. Humour him with his effort but saying something is cringe worthy and making a whole thread about it is just a waste of time and it's pointless.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Is he even playing it right? Especially on those slides, isn't it muting? At 50-55 he screws up then keeps playing the wrong part.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
my computer can't run videos...

I wish I could see it, I love it when people mess up on camera.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Harmonius
Well maybe he doesn't? Kids have different egos. I'm sure we all thought we were amazing when we played our first Green Day song. Humour him with his effort but saying something is cringe worthy and making a whole thread about it is just a waste of time and it's pointless.

No seriously. I didn't ever attempt covering Green Day just for keeping my self-esteem up. I played Master of Puppets instead, and after a while i actually knew how to nail the mother****er.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by Mean Mr Mustard
Are the people who commented that video being serious? Because that kid needs a bit of practice.

they're FOB fans.
Quote by cloud041089
they're FOB fans.

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

I gave him some advice. I'm wwedude1, I don't know if that's right as I don't play bass but whatever.
Quote by x Misanthropy x
i must be blind...cause that didnt seem THAT bad...for his age anyways

nope your just deaf
Quote by Napalmdeth

I posted a comment:

"Please for the love of god, let your next video be a suicide e-note."

I wonder if he'll understand my message.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Granted he's young and probably inexperienced at bass playing, but the comments were hilarious!

I mean what are they doing? - Besides further proving that FOB fans have no taste in music.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
talking about worst covers, prolly old and overused but w/e search for smells like teen spirit worst cover in youtube, this guy sounds very good compared to them.

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Oh and I left him a comment too...
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Holy shit! It's a kid that can't play guitar very well!

*WORLD IMPLODES*
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by newbe guitarist
talking about worst covers, prolly old and overused but w/e search for smells like teen spirit worst cover in youtube, this guy sounds very good compared to them.

the 3 peice band with no bass and that girl singing? seen it, its awful!
Quote by TheHereAway
the 3 peice band with no bass and that girl singing? seen it, its awful!

yeh. No seriously watch it people, it will fill you with so much optimism you will not even believe it.

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

I think its kinda funny, how if you watch his face, he/or she is trying to get it's hair out of it's face.
Quote by punk_metal
Yeh good advice.
Start convos. Talk to her about stuff that she can relate and reply easily to
like...

Pokemon
Masterbation
Ps3
Guitar shredding
Footy scores

Myspace??

Guitar Fund
26.00/450.00

Donations Accepted
Quote by rorythefaggot
Holy shit! It's a kid that can't play guitar very well!

*WORLD IMPLODES*

your probably the kid in the video
"You need quite a bit of practice. You need to tune your bass. And you need a better amp. Go to ultimate-guitar . com don't look in the forums tho. People there seem to hat FOB..."

lolz0r

Yeah it wasn't a great cover, but if he doesn't receive constructive criticism then he wont improve.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by rich_sg
"You need quite a bit of practice. You need to tune your bass. And you need a better amp. Go to ultimate-guitar . com don't look in the forums tho. People there seem to hat FOB..."

lolz0r

Yeah it wasn't a great cover, but if he doesn't receive constructive criticism then he wont improve.

haha

Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

it's not really cringe worthy. it's just pretty meh. not worth making a topic about.
Quote by Harmonius

Actually, I was never at that level. I picked up bass really fast. (I'm not trying to sound arrogant at all I really did.) Apart from that, he deserves anything that's thrown at him because he was the one who chose to circulate his crap playing on the internet. If you're that bad, it's fine, but don't delude yourself into thinking you're good and don't put a video on the internet.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT