Page 1 of 3
how do you feel about going back to school? i know some people don't mind it, some hate it, and some kind of like it.

for some reason i always get nervous and i dont even know why, i guess its just cause i havent seen 90% of my class in 3 months. so how about you?

o, and what day do you start back? i start on the 20th
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
I can't wait. I'm REALLY looking forward to it.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I look forward to the first day. After that, I don't want to go back. But it's okay. I'm going to have a really easy year anyways.
I'm starting a new course in university so uh... I dunno. I hope I don't get stuck with a bunch of hippies.

Why would you be nervous about meeting your class anyway?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'm starting a new course in university so uh... I dunno. I hope I don't get stuck with a bunch of hippies.

Why would you be nervous about meeting your class anyway?

i dont really know its retarded. i guess just seeing who i have my classes with and stuff? idk
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Meh, I've been back in school for my fourth day now.

I'm used to it again.

New school, and I'm back in my hometown and such, but it just feels like school.

Except my Webpage Design class. We have a class set of laptops, and the teacher lets us have headphones, and Purevolume isn't blocked, so we just get on there and listen to stuff.

Listening to Russian Circles at school and not having the risk of having my iPod taken up is just awesome.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Guys, dont go back. School messes up your mind bad, and in a way that is very hard to repair.

But if you do go be prepared to be bombarded by nonsensical things like science, and evolution, and the big bang. Try not to be sucked in by the "liberals" and their course curriculum. Also try and fight the tolerance that schools typically try and spread, its all lies. A recent study even found diversity decreases civil engagement.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
i'm kind of excited to go to college. first time. i start September 20th. super late, super break!!!
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
I can't bloody wait to get back to Uni
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I only look forward to the first day and the day we get our sechdule just so i see wht friends r in my class. i start the 28th, but frosh come in the 27th for like a oriantaion he he he
I go back tomorrow. I'm...a little excited. Schoolwork sucks, but being at home is boring.
I'm looking forward to it, due to starting (English) college, instead of going back to normal school. This means I now only do maths, electronics, computing and music tech, so it should be fun. Oh, and no more uniform =D
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Jackolas
Been out of school for effectively 4 years.

lucky bastard.

i guess i dont really have a problem with it after the first few days of getting used to it again really, but im just anxious to see who is in my classes cause i hope its not the few people in my class that i dont know or the ones i dont like. and i guess its also just cause i dont know what to expect
Lunatics on pogo sticks
^

College is so much better than school it's not even funny. I'm 3rd year at my college from earlyish September.
im not really that happy about it. i liked relaxing all summer. but i will get to see all my friends and stuff...
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by cubedeathk
Guys, dont go back. School messes up your mind bad, and in a way that is very hard to repair.

But if you do go be prepared to be bombarded by nonsensical things like science, and evolution, and the big bang. Try not to be sucked in by the "liberals" and their course curriculum. Also try and fight the tolerance that schools typically try and spread, its all lies. A recent study even found diversity decreases civil engagement.

IT'S CUBEDEATHK!!!

Oh, how I've missed your extremist approach to all subjects.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by LaGrange
um wtf about 2 weeks late thread buddy

i just now did it cause i thought most schools start between august 15th and labor day, at least where i am
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461
lucky bastard.

i guess i dont really have a problem with it after the first few days of getting used to it again really, but im just anxious to see who is in my classes cause i hope its not the few people in my class that i dont know or the ones i dont like. and i guess its also just cause i dont know what to expect

Kind of, I had a lot of problems at school (not my own fault at all, mind...) and barely attended years 10 and 11. I got an E for maths and D for English. not bad considering I hadn't been to one proper class effectively and done about 50% of the coursework for each.

Not sure why I'm talking about this... It sounds insane. Oh well
Quote by cubedeathk

I love this guy. He's a genius.

My attitude towards going back: meh...what the hell why not.
i am looking forward to everything about goin back to school except art class, 6 hours a week with a class full of 30 people i never talk to
POST FINDER
Well I'm off to college after leaving school and I'm looking forward to it like hell, wanna meet some new folks and these holidays are a bit dull and ****e really

Start 3 weeks today
I'm all for it. I'll be able to add a whole new element to my social life, besides work.

And college r00lz.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I start a gap year in September. So no school for me. Yussss.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

looking forward to starting the 6th form. Doing Maths, Further maths, physics and german, gonna be a brilliant year.
songs: Left Behind choices
Quote by MadClownDisease
Well I can top you all, I've done my mum, my step brother AND a cat. As well as quite a few corpses.
I can't wait, I'm just a bit nervous about going into high school.
Nine planets surround the sun
Only one does the sun embrace
Upon this watered one
So much we take for granted

So let us sleep outside tonight
Lay down in our mother's arms
For here we can rest safely
Quote by cubedeathk

I love you.

I like the social aspect of school, and the work isn't that bad. I could always use more summer though.
Oh Shit!
Last edited by catchy phrase at Aug 13, 2007,
Quote by JakeTheDuck
I can't wait, I'm just a bit nervous about going into high school.

High school is just like junior high school, only the people are older.

And the classes are cooler.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
I don't wanna think about school, still got a camping trip left this week!
But my grad photos are tomorrow, it'll be a horrifying experience going back through those doors..
But on the other hand I kinda miss lunch with my friends.. I guess I won't be that pissed when it starts, not exaclty happy though
Quote by K-Lizzle
High school is just like junior high school, only the people are older.

And the classes are cooler.

dont lie to him
Lunatics on pogo sticks
This is my senior year in high school, and it's already a bitch. I have to go do a whole bunch of senior related junk [parking permit, senior portraits, yearbook pictures, getting my schedule, etc] on the 17th. But I think this year will be fine.. except for all the work.
I'm looking forward to it in a way because I'm starting at 6th form college. I'm desperate for something new and different after years of 'normal' education. I'm ready for the next stage, and eager to try it.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours
Page 1 of 3