http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/

theres been weather warnings for the whole of the UK. has anyone had any recent storms or rain. i thought i herd one today in the distance (i live in the southwest of england)

where i life is the highest chance of floods.

what do you all make of it. or heard any news on it.

i also read a thing on this big electrical storm in New Zealand that damaged a lot of buildings.

yipee for climate change
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
I check the weather here regularly, was supposed to be sunny today, then it turned out to be sunny with "Light" showers. I got soaked, but was also really warm. It actually sucks so much balls!

I wish it would either be really cold (i.e. winter) or really warm (i.e. summer.) Not a mixture of all the seasons at once, bring on global warming tbh.
Yeah for the next 2 days
I live in surrey so yeah we're not majorly affected in my part of the world

I hope its sunny for friday though, im planning to be chilling in a garden in the sun eating a Phall curry and drinking beer to some metal
I was quite happy when it started raining today. It hasn't done it here for about 2 weeks or so.

Until I realised that I couldn't see a sodding thing through my windscreen.
A squirrel nearly got it. Though it did run out infront of me
Guernsey, it's going to be gale force 8 here tomorrow and rain, I think.

And it's an Island, so you get the idea.
I'm actually in oxfordshire, this village next to the one I'm in got it really, REALLY bad. Some people can't go back in their houses for 7/8 months. This better not be a repeat.
oh ****.
My brother 21st Bday BBQ is on saturday, like 50 people cramming into our house, as it seems the garden might be out of action with all the rain!!! not ****in fair! I dug holes to put trees in and shrubs and crap like that for 5 hours today, in an attempt for our house to look respectable for one of the days of the year!!!
It looks like the "liberals" have infiltrated the UK government as well.

Don't Believe those government websites. They are pawns of Al Gore. Weather is all in your head , you only experience this inclement weather because you are brainwashed to believe it is happening. It looks like the "liberals" have infiltrated the UK government as well.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by cubedeathk
It looks like the "liberals" have infiltrated the UK government as well.

Don't Believe those government websites. They are pawns of Al Gore. Weather is all in your head , you only experience this inclement weather because you are brainwashed to believe it is happening. It looks like the "liberals" have infiltrated the UK government as well.

Good to see you back around.

That was a mighty nice summer we just had weren't it?
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I miss last summer, when there were hosepipe bans

I loved that, and when this summer was forcast by the met office to be hotter than the inner core of the sun. Simply the hottest thing know in the universe. All the scientists backed it too. Now, we have lots of rain.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by apmaman
I loved that, and when this summer was forcast by the met office to be hotter than the inner core of the sun. Simply the hottest thing know in the universe. All the scientists backed it too. Now, we have lots of rain.

that's ridiculous. we'd of died.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07