Versitile Amp Head UNDER 1000$ canadian. versatility is key i need it to have alot of gain but still have very nice cleans i was thinking maybe a Ashdown Fallen Angel but people say there cleans arent that good so. any suggestions?
well what kind of music do you play? yeah it needs to be versatile... but no amp plays everything perfectly...
Ooo naughty naughty.... double post... give it time, someone will reply. I for one can't be of any use to you with your question sorry.
Maybe a subject a little more specific than "Hey" would attract more posts .

What bands do you want to sound like?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
oh and bands.. umm as i lay dying, august burns red, chiodos, Steve Vai, BB King. so yyous ee i like to play metal but then i also like bluesy stuff and it dosent need to be like amazing fender cleans
B-52 AT100 if you wanna go new and even save money. You could probly do better, especially used, but I know first hand that this amp delivers.

Good cleans, tons of gain, lots of versatility, great features. $700 USD.
Quote by IAmSpiderMan
oh and bands.. umm as i lay dying, august burns red, chiodos, Steve Vai, BB King. so yyous ee i like to play metal but then i also like bluesy stuff and it dosent need to be like amazing fender cleans

Ah, don't forget there's an edit button.

Anyhoo, since you don't need cleans to be that good, maybe the Ashdown is your best bet. It can do metal on it's own, I believe, judging from clips I've heard.

Under a 1000, you can find a Mesa Mark III used, I think, and that thing is versatile as hell. You'd be able to do a huge variety of tones. So check out that.
Quote by jamesy15
Ooo naughty naughty.... double post... give it time, someone will reply. I for one can't be of any use to you with your question sorry.

ur naughty naughty...lol u posted something that would be of absolutely no help at all..
oh yea and i think the ashdown fallen angels are out of production so it might be hard to find
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
^^ i live in a MAJOR small town and theres this small shop that sucks but they have 2.. its odd. how ywould you know if its the england made one or the Chinese
if it has any effects other than spring reverb (i.e fallen angel DSP) then it was probably chinese made
what does yours say at the back of it the one i saw didn't say Made In England it said somthing like Designed in england or somthing
Last edited by IAmSpiderMan at Aug 14, 2007,