Anyone tried these out? Saw one today, and they look pretty cool tbh. Thinking about buying a new guitar, and it would either be that or an ESP SV.
If it is a proper ESP, yeah that will smoke the Ibanez. I think the Ibanez is made in Indonesia? Can't remember. Also, fret access is not very good for the higher frets apparently.
jackson is expensive
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by Rg1527
Aren't Ibanez'z excellent for playing higher frets Mwoit?

yes most of them are. but the ibanez V's don't have as nice of a heel like on an RG or an S guitar
ibanez's are great guitars, but i think i the only ibanez i would get would be a prestige because those are made in japan and the others are made in i think korea or indonesia
^Not just the heel, but there is practically no cutaways for good fret access.
^^ not that one, but it's an ibanez, it shoud rock anyway!
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal
Quote by ozzybob
ibanez's are great guitars, but i think i the only ibanez i would get would be a prestige because those are made in japan and the others are made in i think korea or indonesia

even if the "non prestige" ibanez are great, just look for guitars that don't have egde III trems, like mine, which has a ZR trem, which rocks!

EDIT: sorry for the double posting =/
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal
Reaching the higher frets on it is no problem. I have one and I prefer it over my Gibson V. The Ibanez has a weird countour on the back righthand side. Very easy to reach the frets, Its jointed at the 19th fret for crying out loud! Ill post a crappy cellphone pic right now.

edit: Pix!

Side View :

More of a side view :

Back :
Last edited by Tu Madre lolz! at Aug 13, 2007,
The thing is, I'd like to have a hardtail. And getting a jackson around where I live is a bit hard (I want to try the guitar myself before I buy, so won't ship over internet). Also, the Ibanez V is considerably cheaper than an ESP SV.