Hi guys, first post here

I've run into a problem while changing strings. I haven't changed my strings in over a year (too lazy ), and today I tried changing them. I've done the first two strings and I'm suddenly running into a problem - fret buzz. I've raised the action, saddle, etc, nothing works! Help me please
You've only changed two strings. When you change strings the tension on the neck changes rapidly; finish changing strings and intonate (it's generally a good idea to intonate after changing your strings) and see if the action persists.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
if that doesn't work....just get a new guitar.

Or get it professionally set up....
I'm back, you douchebags.
well, what i did was stretch them, alot. spend 15-20 minuts jsut doing bend and extreme strectches. but not till it breaks the strings. then after that, most of m buzzes were gone
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

How much money do you have? >.>
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
Quote by HeavenlyVirus

Yeah, we all got that you're an internet badass already.

Finish the re-stringing and check if it stills prevails. Why were you playing the guitar with only two new strings, anyway?
Quote by CanCan
Yeah, we all got that you're an internet badass already.

Finish the re-stringing and check if it stills prevails. Why were you playing the guitar with only two new strings, anyway?

I think he means that he only replaced those two spacific strings. I would just go and have it professionaly re-strung, and then after you get the guitar back ask them for tips about how you would go about doing it yourself next time.
well, a couple of things. first of all, do you have a floating trem bridge? if you do, its a lot harder to change the strings because the bridge height relys on the tention of the strings, so you are going to want to replace the strings one at a time. even after that you might have some adjusting to do. If you dont have a floating trem then even still, the neck bends when all the tention of the strings is released. once you put the new strings back on then the neck would have adjusted. so either way, replace one string at a time and stretch out the strings. after youve done all of them and it still buzzes, get it professionaly tuned up as said above.