Im sure that this has been asked before, if so, sorry about that.

Anyway, Ive got three guitars, ive got one of mine in Standard, one at halfstep and one at a fullstep. My band really wants to move into Drop C stuff, and i was wondering if i should buy Heavys for my guitar thats a fullstep down for drop c. and would there be much of a difference in the feel of the strings, right now all of mine have mediums
You'd probably want to throw 12s or 13s on the guitar that you tuned for Dropped C.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
if you do soloing stuff with string bending - go 11's. else, go 12's or 13s.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
I use 010 Rotorsound Blues strings, and they work fine for drop C (the bottom is like 053 tho, a bit thicker than you usually have with 010)
in my experience if you down-tune that low with medium-gague strings you loose tone. so go for thicker gauges, least on one of them
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
I personally use Ernie balls top light bottom heavy brand. Works enough for me
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff