Its a hard rock song - don't be scared off by the electric piano in it. The lyrics are just kind of placeholder lyrics that helped me get a melody in place, so feel free to ignore them. I will review any song you want me to if you review this one. Thanks.
Attachments:
tiger.zip
hey, not too bad, the start of the song with the piano make it really bluesy, the lyrics are good and strangely amusing. When the riff starts at 57, the song gets much better, the main solo is good but the overuse of the 17th fret knocks a few marks off, if you like it like that, then i suggest changing a few to the 15th fret and bend the string. Overall though, i like it, not bad at all
7/10

well you've already critted one of mine but if you want to will you crit my instrumenal?
in sig below.
Wow, really good work, I would say it has a lot of jazzy thing there. I like the little solos you did in every chorus, they gave more "body" to the song. Also the "main" solo it's ok, it fits really good with all the song. Furthermore, I like the piano you used in this song, as the other mate said, the piano make it really bluesy. Good job mate! 8.5/10
man, this is cool stuff! The song itself was great, with a few mistakes that hit my ear. There are a few notes (with the lead guitar) that kindof didnt fit in my opinion. But hey, the intro was ridiculosuly good! reminds me of some doors songs (doors an influence to you?). The shift to the bit heavier distorted riff was a tad bit quick, but thats just me. Once that part got flowing it rocked pretty well (sounded a bit like zeppelins baby I'm gonna leave you).

I wasn't able to see the song in gp, only the midi. at 0:30, there were two notes that clashed, if my ears arent decieving me theres a major and a minor third ontop of each other, which sounds a bit off. And ofcourse where the same part is played again, theres the same clash of notes. also at 0:53 theres a long note with the guitar that sounds quite off. Im not listing every single note that didn't flow, but listen to it carefully and I'm sure you'll find a few notes that don't hit in with the rest

anyway, I end my essay here just fix the minor mistakes, get a rocking lead singer and get a rate of 10/10 from me
great job!

edit: crit mine aswell? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=647550
Thanks guy. The reason it sounds a little like Babe Im gonna Leave You is because the harder part has a descending movement in it that it pretty similar to Babe - A-G-F#-F-E.
Quote by AmIEvil?

I wasn't able to see the song in gp, only the midi. at 0:30, there were two notes that clashed, if my ears arent decieving me theres a major and a minor third ontop of each other, which sounds a bit off.

Wow, if you are indeed just listening to the midi then you have a good ear. It is a maj3 on top of a minor 3. The piano is playing a Dm and the vocals (synth) is on an F#, the maj third of D. With some work on that harmony the song would flow better because the listener wouldn't think about the dissonance, you know what I mean?
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?