Okay... So wednesday night me and 3 friends (one being my Ex) were going to go to a movie but me and my Ex have been fighting alot cause we broke up...2 weeks ago and she likes someone else... ANYWHO she dosnt want to go now cause i will be there ad she thinks i will be flirting with my friend, WHO i have been friends with since grade 2. So should i stay Home and let those 3 go...or say screw her and go and make her stay at home?

Sorry if that was all confusing
You could just both go
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Relationship thread maybe?

But I don't see why you shouldn't go.

Unless you will be a complete asshat to her about things.

But if you won't then go. She will deal with it.
If she doesn't like it, get your friend and shove your dick in her mouth, then look at your ex and scream "HOW YA LIKE ME NOW, HUH!? HOW YOU LIKE ME NOWWWW!!!???!"

Just go. Let her deal with it.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
do it...what is she going to do if she doesn't? the worst she can do is slap you
Epiphone Les Paul Custom with EMGs
**** her just go
A Rockstar's life: Sex,Drugs and Rock 'N Roll. A Musician's Life: Hard Work,Determined and Loving What You Do. I Am, A Musician.
Don't let HER dictate what YOU do.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
purplepicks got it right.. kill two birds with one stone, tap that **** and piss off your ex
thats lame... who is she anyway? just another EX, right??
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
If she doesn't like it, get your friend and shove your dick in her mouth, then look at your ex and scream "HOW YA LIKE ME NOW, HUH!? HOW YOU LIKE ME NOWWWW!!!???!"

AHAHA Sigged man
That was funny
Quote by IUseAPurplePick

This man is a fecking genius.
you should tell her -fck off-

its none of her concern now who you flirt with anyway
and if she has a problem that shouldnt stop you from going.
I don't even shred