http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epsy2ZfUas0

In the solo in this song, the first time he starts going fast, he just does a run up the first position of the major E scale, right? Or am i wrong?

Thanks

Btw, this is my new favourite song since my girlfriend left for a foreign exchange program for a year.

Sorry, i can't help but mention her in every post i make these days.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
I'm not trying to look open minded, in fact I try not to be open minded.
I hate people who are overly open minded.

seriously tho.. i dont know..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
First of all you might be gay, and second that drummer looked alot like Hyde from That 70's Show.
^Its Ian Paice from Deep Purple.

Idiot.

And having a girlfriend kind of disqualifies you from being gay.

Idiot.

Third, I'm blonde, and I mostly have lightly colored clothes in my closet, so that definately disqualifies me from being emo.

Idiot.

Fourth, I'm wondering why I bother justifying myself to some 13 year old punk who've never even held hands with a girl, and have no idea what it feels like to love someone.

Idiot.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by Guitar-freak

Fourth, I'm wondering why I bother justifying myself to some 13 year old punk who've never even held hands with a girl, and have no idea what it feels like to love someone.

Idiot.

I dunno dude... Bragging about having a girlfriend to nameless people on the internet seems pretty gay to me.

From the sounds of you, you probably ARE Thirteen.

Why did you jump to insults so quickly? Your e-weiner too small?
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
What time is it at in the vid? Gotta love Ian Paices side burns haha.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
Around 2.10 i think. Haha, yeah, they're great.

Oh, and the fast part i was talking about is at 2.25/2.26.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥
Quote by Guitar-freak
^Its Ian Paice from Deep Purple.

Idiot.

Idiot.

Third, I'm blonde, and I mostly have lightly colored clothes in my closet, so that definately disqualifies me from being emo.

Idiot.

Idiot.

pwned
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
i think he uses the tremolo bar at 2.10

and just a pinched harmonic at 2.25
I wasn't wondering what techniques he was using, just what notes he was playing, coz im currently practising on learning soloes by ear, and I'm not very good at just that when they start going fast.
Q about tube amps:
Quote by steven seagull

Quote by †øXÍÇ͆¥