Page 1 of 3
well ppl are always sayin "embarrassing" stuff bout experiences in music stores so i thought i'd asked wat "good" things happened?

like u haggled and got an amazing price for that gibson or blah blah u noe....

My Gear:

Jackson King V KVX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Line 6 Spider III HD75, Line 6 Spider III 4x12 Cabinet
Marshall MG30DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss BF-3 Flanger
i got no tax on my tuner
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I picked up a guitar for the first time.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
i got a SKB LP case for $40 cuz i said there was a scratch on it but it was actually a erasable mark

edit: oh yea and i got like 12 guitar center picks for free
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
I met this guy at sam ash who works there and he told me everything he knew about every amp imaginable, and he was 100% correct, He is now my go to guy on everything and anything and really helped me pick and chose my tone and what amp I wanted to get , hes awesome
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
a effin record deal brah!!!!! and a whammy bar
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Quote by Juhlin
I got a dunlop pick for free! FREE!!!

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
i stole a bunch of dunlop tortex picks. it was simple. grab the package of picks off the counter, open the package and slip the picks in your pocket. i got like 50 picks haha.

edit: the guy above me owns my theft skills.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Some hot chick was working at the local Guitar Center, and she was bending over. Totally saw ass cleavage.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
One of the workers said that he could hook me up with a killer deal on anything I want since I used to take guitar lessons from him. That was the first time I had seen that guy, but I think you can guess who I buy from now.
Quote by martyr1130
i stole a les paul supreme, and got away with it

i'm interested in how you managed that?
Quote by >>Max<<
Some hot chick was working at the local Guitar Center, and she was bending over. Totally saw ass cleavage.

It's not ass cleavage, it's PLUMBERS CRACK.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
i stole a marshall halfstack from them.
it was nuts, i still don't know how i got away with it,
i guess they don't put alarms on the amps since jacking one is kinda unimaginable.
CTHC
Quote by rodpod91
i'm interested in how you managed that?

he prolly hid it under his big coat
LOL
Yea, i stole the whole shop.

They never suspected anythin since they were in the shop...yea..i got the employees too.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by rickyy
It's not ass cleavage, it's PLUMBERS CRACK.

lololol wdf!? ass cleavage? omg lolololololol
I talked the sales ppl at guitar center down 150 bucks on my acoustic, b/c I said I saw it in another store for that price.
blues....
best deal i got was getting a free stand and gigbag, plus i stole a red a guitar center pick. it was on the ground.... oh and this chick gave me a boner... she was hot
Quote by BreakingTheGirl
i stole a marshall halfstack from them.
it was nuts, i still don't know how i got away with it,
i guess they don't put alarms on the amps since jacking one is kinda unimaginable.
If it was an MG you stole then i doubt they would care to put an alarm on it
CGDAEG
Quote by >>Max<<

Awesome!!
Quote by AngusX

Quote by JoeBender
I just woke up with all of my body weight on top on my right forearm, it was completely numb when I got up.

Yeah, that's freaky, especially when really important stuff stops having feeling, like your dick.
i went in with 15 bucks, bought sets of strings, and some picks, came out to like 15.50, the chick there knocked off the .50

\m/
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by EZLN libertad
i went in with 15 bucks, bought sets of strings, and some picks, came out to like 15.50, the chick there knocked off the .50

\m/

They always do that, rofl.
I got a fresh set of strings, a case, and a strap (about $100 worth of stuff) when I bought my Hellraiser. Now I know to always look for Jack when I purchase things at the local GC

My leet rig
Schecter Hellraiser
Agile AL-3100
Ibanez RG120
Alvarez RF8
Yamaha G-55 Classical
Peavey Valveking
Vox AD15VT
Pod XT Live
Ibanez Weeping Demon
i posted this before and nobody believed me but the ibanez i got on my sig, i got for free. pm for the whole story
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Quote by Dirt Bag Boy
i posted this before and nobody believed me but the ibanez i got on my sig, i got for free. pm for the whole story

Or you can stop lying/being an attention ***** and tell us here.
fine but im sick of ppl sayin im lookin for attention. i was at gc, these guys came up to me, tryin to sell it, asked if i had any cash for a down payment, which i had none. so 1 of the guys pulls out a 20 and says that shold cover a down payment. the other 1 looks at the tag, and says they can do better. they come back with the floor manager, he says its the wrong tag. about 15 minutes later, the come back with a receipt and a gig bag and say i can walk out the door
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
^ wow. that story TOTALLY doesn't line up with the way you told it the first time. I thought you were telling the truth until you posted that load of BS that doesn't fit the first story.

And I got an OCD! They had a few in stock for a while, the guy said it' almost impossible to find them in there. One gut offered to knock a used Blues Jr from $275 to $250 for me, but I still couldn't afford it. Oh well.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I found my favorite guitar before knowing i wanted it. I was looking at the guitars, still very new, not sure what to look for. And a shopkeeper offered me to try this orange-ish washburn guitar. I was sort of unimpressed, as it was a very poor quality washburn, but it was at a bargain sale price. So i took it, and it is today my favorite guitar. (With a couple of hardware mods)
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Last edited by bluezombie at Aug 14, 2007,
I got a chance to test a guitar WITHOUT even asking.Super coolness.

I know.Saddening fact.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Buying my first guitar, as stupid as it sounds
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
Page 1 of 3