Page 1 of 2
ya, im searching for a 5th guitar and i need some opinions on to get an olp mm1 or a ibanez rg120. any ideas?

CURRENT GEAR

Gibson les paul standard
fender telecaster
epiphone g400 custom
fender stratocaster
Marshall Mg100HDFX/MG412 Slant cab half stack
I'd use the cash to buy a decent amp.
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
My honest opinion is before dropping that kinda cash on a new guitar, get a new amp.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
what kind of stuff do you play? classic rock? why would you get such cheap guitars if you already have nicer gear than me x3 (not including the amp, mines better :P)

ibanez is always a good choice.
fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what amp should i get too my dad will pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by slash224
fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what amp should i get too my dad will pay for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go to a guitar store, try a bunch of amps out for yourself, and figure out what amp has the kind of tone you want. right now you sound like an immature teenager who gets spoiled by your parents.
is the crate flex wave series fw120hs 120w 4x12 half stack good?and no im not spoiled i bought the tele and g400 by myself. i get new gear every 2 years.
Yes, you're spoiled. Most people don't get new gear that often, or for free at all.

None of those amps are good.
i play tons of led zeppelin on a les paul maybe getting a esp ltd ax-260 though i play vr, gnr ozzy osbourne, i could spend aroung probaly 800 dollars for the amp
I guess get a Peavey Classic 30 and a Maxon OD808 or something.

Christ, you're such a spoiled little brat.
As reluctant as I am to answer such a spoiled immature brat

Rivera Clubsters have nice tone, as far as my testing has gone
Don't fall for marshall, unless its packed with tubes (ala JCM) But seeing as you are a slash fan, and spoiled, I'd say you've already done that.

Mesa Double and Triple Rectos- My friends father has recently bought one with HIS HARD EARNED CASH (hear the hint there buddy?) and they sound mighty good.

Or if you feel like growing some hair on that inch worm, look into Krank.

Oh, and tell your daddy to get some balls and make you work for your money.
Cause no-one likes the spoilt little rich kid with no playing skill and the $30,000 rig.
The prog kid from way down under of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Nikki197666

Mesa Double and Triple Rectos- My friends father has recently bought one with HIS HARD EARNED CASH (hear the hint there buddy?) and they sound mighty good.

It always sounds better if you save up. I bought everything except my guitar. =P

Just go to your local shop and try out the amps. What music store doesn't let you try it out?
Quote by climhazzard
. right now you sound like an immature teenager who gets spoiled by your parents.

agreed.

you already have a gibson les paul, a strat, tele, and an sg.(which im guessing your dad bought you too). get a new amp or pedals or something you have good guitars already. i dont have a problem with your dad being rich but i sure hope you appreciate it when he spends that kind of money on you. im actually working to get my new guitar.
My gear:
gibson sg
fender stratocaster
vox AD30
crybaby wah
i would get my own age on youtube but usually i play guitar with my friends because if you go the account it says rob
What the ****? Why are you talking about youtube? That has nothing to do with the thread. No one mentioned you're skill level (Although, I think someone did), we we're just saying get an amp and we ended up here. Just go out and try a damn amp and let this damn thread die already.
could we all shut the hell up and stop argueing and plz answer my damn question plz???
Sorry for being off topic, but this thread was fun to read
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
Quote by slash224
could we all shut the hell up and stop argueing and plz answer my damn question plz???

We all answered it numerous times!

Go to your local store and try out the amps! There's not much more than that!
Seriously buddy, they speak truthfully, and although no-one is quite impressed with your skill level or video ripoffs for that matter it is still on an agreeable note that you should go into a store and try stuff that suits you.

But Please! No Marshall MG's from now on?

K, thanks
The prog kid from way down under of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Spend your dad's money on dictionaries and English workbooks instead of getting a new amp.

If you want a good amp,then get a 5150 or a JCM800
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by slash224
sorry wrond vid mine is
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CTdAOi8omks

so how many times are you going to pick the "wrong" video? until we say you're good? no one cares if you can play guitar better than satch with your feet. you're just a little prat and your guitars would be best placed up your rear
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Quote by blair30
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=624847

wtf... in july you say u have only being playing a year yet you post a video of someone (although as painful as it was to listen to) who showed at least more than 1 year of skill. Ill admit some people are special but no way after 1 year can u play (if that is indeed u), can u play like that.

end.

he was a spoiled prat in that thread too. i think you should get a squier strat affinity, it would suit your attitude to guitar very well
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by slash224
****ers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!REPORTED!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by gibsonpenguin
Yes, you're spoiled. Most people don't get new gear that often, or for free at all.

None of those amps are good.

Then how about you recommend something, d ouche bag. What kind of music do you play and whats your budget? theres nothing wrong with being spoiled. Any one hear would jump on the oppurtunity to have their parents buy them stuff every so often. Lighten the f u c k up.
My Gear

ESP/Ltd EC-1000 w/EMG 81/60
ESP/Ltd H-500 w/ JB/59 Duncans
Fender MIM Strat w/ Hot rail in Bridge

Traynor Custom Valve 80watt 4x10
Last edited by halfpast2 at Aug 14, 2007,

You kids are hilarious. He's asking which $150 guitar he should buy, and you cry "Spoiled!", all green with envy. Even if his sig isn't all merde de vache, that rig's still worth half a year of part time burger flipping. You could do it too.

Take it easy.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Page 1 of 2