Anyone know of a good drum programming software that has a realistic sound that can be used easily and imported into software such as Acid Pro or audacity? Thanks
frruity loops is a bit unrealistic, never tried beatcraft, and pro tools is expensive isnt it? hard to 'aquire'?
Acoustica is the best that I know.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
Quote by Schism55
frruity loops is a bit unrealistic, never tried beatcraft, and pro tools is expensive isnt it? hard to 'aquire'?

yep, and i agree with you about fruity loops, pro tools is most likely the best and im you'll be able to aquire it if you look in the usual, places.

Beatcraft is fun, i had a free trial and, for some reason, it didnt expire :/ but yeah. im sure you can find that too if you "look" around, i found the samples a bit better than fruity loops,which is more for Beatbox music.
hydrogen's pretty dang good. and FREE. LEGAL FREE.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
get limewire free.
then get guitar pro 5 with serial code and activation key generator.
then.you have guitar pro 5 free with a realistic sound engine.and then make your own drums.lol.free.
Quote by CraigKing
yep, and i agree with you about fruity loops, pro tools is most likely the best and im you'll be able to aquire it if you look in the usual, places.

Beatcraft is fun, i had a free trial and, for some reason, it didnt expire :/ but yeah. im sure you can find that too if you "look" around, i found the samples a bit better than fruity loops,which is more for Beatbox music.

im pretty sure when he means "look places" he means like limewire, if u didnt figure it out, which u probably did
beatcraft is real good though
Riffs and Recordings Forum.

CLOSED.
Co-Founder of the Jazz Guitarist Community. PM me or Zeppelin256 to join.

Come listen to Zeppelin256 and I jam over some jazz tunes! Unit 7