so im about sick of UG and all the mods shit... if u ask a question to help better your knowledge you get your thread either closed of fucking deleted, im sure not all the mods aren't this way but to the ones who are FUCK YOU.... i know its only the internet but hey im saying what probably some ppl wanted to say, and what some ppl like one of my friends who will remain nameless want to say. so heres to ya fuckers
This is a .44 caliber love letter straight from my heart!

I'm the FUCKin' pope of Morelloism
pm me or tano to become a follower of the newest BS religion

member of
**** the MCR Fan Club ****
Pm darkangel24 to join
i dont give a **** im sure im gonna get banned anyway
This is a .44 caliber love letter straight from my heart!

I'm the FUCKin' pope of Morelloism
pm me or tano to become a follower of the newest BS religion

member of
**** the MCR Fan Club ****
Pm darkangel24 to join
thank you for that riveting, wel thought out and orginal post

but please, next time

blow it out your ass
Quote by kevin14u2nv
heck yeah its gonna be heavy its gonna be in Drop A tuning and the opening line of the CD will be like Worship god

and then the pope just does a freakin brutal breakdown
+1
Quote by quincy514
Dave Matthews Band. I guess they're talented, but I find that every one of their fans seems to be a big tool with a popped collar and backwards Polo hat.

YES!!!
It's annoying how people make these threads when instead they could use common sense and put threads in the right forums or not ask the same question thats been asked a thousand times and use the search bar.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Garret.
It's funny how people make these threads when instead they could use common sense and put threads in the right forums or not ask the same question thats been asked a thousand times and use the search bar.

To be fair, the right forum to say "fuck you" to the Mods is the Forum of the Banned...so technically...he did it right...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!